LIVE GAME Wests Tigers v St George *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
The tigers finally, with a whiff of a win started to run harder and with more enthusiasm resulting in a try and nearly another at the end.
Gildarts bad miss on Hunt was the difference between the sides.
How long until AD comes back, man we need some talent in the backline.
If we had Laurie at the back then To'a could have played in centres and would have killed it.

It is totally on the Coaching staff.

Picking Gildart when he obviously wasn't up to it was a mistake. Putting a halfback on the bench to play for 8 minutes was a mistake.

Playing 5 hitups and a bomb to a non pressured fullback every set was dumb.

Going to the left side everytime was a mistake.

All these could of had been avoided before the game and that's on the coach.

Positives though that we played 80 minutes and our forward pack is holding our own.
I bet you have a favourite flavour of crayon....

It is totally on the Coaching staff.

Picking Gildart when he obviously wasn't up to it was a mistake. Putting a halfback on the bench to play for 8 minutes was a mistake.

Playing 5 hitups and a bomb to a non pressured fullback every set was dumb.

Going to the left side everytime was a mistake.

All these could of had been avoided before the game and that's on the coach.

Positives though that we played 80 minutes and our forward pack is holding our own.

Who do they play over Gildart? Peachey?

Bombs were decent - Kick chase was pathetic... That's the problem.
Reserve grade outside backs will do that.

Luciano did plenty considering we never went to his side

They're a better side than us on paper
Sims and Maguire basically bashed or middles and we didn't keep up...

Was it just me or were dragons all over us in the ruck today, slowing the play the ball down every set…every time. Also their line speed was suspiciously quick and wouldn’t be surprised if they were offside half the time.

Doesn’t take away from our inability to use our right side against their weaker edge, but instead we try go through Lomax and Rava with the worst edge combo in recent memory.

Do we coach to give twal the ball on the fourth when attacking? Poor performance by the halves and backs though we are missing a lot of players. Another one we should have won

Bombs were to deep. We were just trying to get the field advantage. We forget to actually play footy.

So I questioned kepoa coming in and no peachy
Kepoa stats 3 tackles 3 errors 0 linebreaks 0 linebreak assists
And I felt our left side defence would be a problem .Also Twal keeps burning 4th or 5th tackle .So why no Peachy ? For all his faults he does have some attacking flair and our attack against dragons very clunky

I thought the pigs did their job. They won the ruck, held the edges, got good field position and made some good line breaks. Backs failed to convert.
100%. The forwards were great. The halves were pretty good too, but we are suffering big time for no strike centres!!

Our forward pack were superior today, the dud in centres changed it and a lack of finesse in the backline. Forwards can hold their head up high they killed it today

Bombs were to deep. We were just trying to get the field advantage. We forget to actually play footy.
Bombs are supposed to be deep....
OB's are supposed to chase...

Kepaoa thinks NRL is the same as Training...

Not sure why people are all doom and gloom. Yes, it was a tough loss. But it needs to be remembered we only have 1 of our starting back five on the field and a total of around 8 of our first 17 out injured. We dominated the game and done everything necessary except score the tries. Our defence was solid minus some poor misses towards the end (Gildart...). I saw a lot more positives from tonight than negatives and if we play like that for most games we'll get the results. Not to mention we scored a bloody try and the bunker took it off us

Back