WestsLife podcast

I stopped listening when one of the hosts over ranted and insulted this forum and its members.
The funniest part of the rant was him saying we have no lives & we all need to get jobs while they were recording the podcast midday on a Thursday lol. And i’m fairly certain one of the hosts is unemployed so he indirectly insulted him too.

I stopped listening when one of the hosts over ranted and insulted this forum and its members.
They don’t even know the background of half our players.
I give them an A for effort and I’ve started listening the parts of their podcast and find some of it good listening, but they need a reality check to realise many members on this forum know more about our players , their backgrounds and much more about opposing players than they could ever imagine.
Rob has what I would call decent knowledge, the other two are great club supporters, but certainly not knowledgeable fans.

This is like one of two Wests Tigers podcasts around at the moment …compared to my NFL team that seemingly has dozens …

If people want to invest their time talking about the Tigers , then whats the problem ? If you don’t like it then no need to watch/ listen ..

There wouldn’t be any regular podcast around where I agree with everything they talk about … same as the posters here!

can't fault their passion and love for the club but they have zero idea as to who the youngsters are coming thru and their strengths / weaknesses / ceilings are, what's going on in the pathways and the Wests side of the merger. it's a hard listen for those reasons.

can't fault their passion and love for the club but they have zero idea as to who the youngsters are coming thru and their strengths / weaknesses / ceilings are, what's going on in the pathways and the Wests side of the merger. it's a hard listen for those reasons.
I agree. There's very little quality or detail in what is spoken about, largely tired and played out fawning over Shawn Blore, which is bordering on the bizarre.

TigerTown Podcast and Wests Tigers Podcast are all over them in knowledge, background, breakdowns and juniors. Isn't that right, @cochise ? ;)

I used to enjoy Westslife's commentary, these days it's predominantly nonsensical guff.

This is like one of two Wests Tigers podcasts around at the moment …compared to my NFL team that seemingly has dozens …

If people want to invest their time talking about the Tigers , then whats the problem ? If you don’t like it then no need to watch/ listen ..

There wouldn’t be any regular podcast around where I agree with everything they talk about … same as the posters here!
check out the Tigertown odcast also, worth a listen, these two lads certainly know their stuff and i really enjoy having a listen to them, usually comes out on a Wednesday or Thursday

I agree. There's very little quality or detail in what is spoken about, largely tired and played out fawning over Shawn Blore, which is bordering on the bizarre.

TigerTown Podcast and Wests Tigers Podcast are all over them in knowledge, background, breakdowns and juniors. Isn't that right, @cochise ? ;)

I used to enjoy Westslife's commentary, these days it's predominantly nonsensical guff.
Sounds like you know your stuff mate, I listen to all the Podcasts regarding the Wests Tigers. I really enjoy the Tiger Town Pod and Zac breakdowns the games really well, has a good knowledge of attacking and defensive structures and has a lot of knowledge on the players coming through the grades. Definitely worth a listen when you have finished our episode lol

Sounds like you know your stuff mate, I listen to all the Podcasts regarding the Wests Tigers. I really enjoy the Tiger Town Pod and Zac breakdowns the games really well, has a good knowledge of attacking and defensive structures and has a lot of knowledge on the players coming through the grades. Definitely worth a listen when you have finished our episode lol
Cheers mate.

Yeh, as do I. Enjoy each of them for their own strengths. I'm halfway through yours right now! Lol.

Last edited:
They’re just not very good at it…

They’ve been around a long time, and every episode they’re fumbling and bumbling through it like they’ve never done it before…
Shame, I imagine it takes them some
Time to put it together…

They’re like the Wests Tigers of podcasts (pun intended)
Reminds me of sitting around a boom box recording rap song with my mates when we were kids…

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back