WestsLife podcast

I've just looked/listened at this cluster of social media stupidity.

I'm not sure why Rob would call out Lee and post the convo, apart from his constant frustration - which no doubt we all feel.

I'm disappointed in WestsLife pod for starting it but even more disappointed that our Chairman took the bait.

We look even more amateur than I ever thought we could.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a shame that the WestLife team feel the need to continually disparage the team whilst criticising them for being poorly run and administered. They criticise the club for being amateur whilst they um and ah their way through an hour and a half of Tigers related criticism filled with pauses, echoes and swearing. Some seem to have become so caught up in their own five minutes of media fame that it has consumed all they say and post on social media.

I listen to Wests Tigers related Pods as I like to hear the banter about the team, whether it is good or bad, and I congratulate WestLife Pod for putting a survey out there and cleaning up their language. However the picture they paint of the club is no better than those at the Herald or the Telegraph or Fox, which likely added to Lee's frustration.

I'll keep listening and hopefully the atmosphere improves. Helmsey and the team run a far superior product which is balanced and fair and represents a more mature platform that the club should support. I understand they will soon have Tim Sheens on the show....and I can't wait.

Last edited:
Listening to Um Ahh, the Wet Blanket and the Orange Stats Man in the latest ep impart their usual inner city take.

They welcomed Justin Matamua‘s inclusion into the WT team this week. Their complete take was - he’s always been a Tigers fan - how good debuting at the eighth wonder - he would have spent many an afternoon up on the Leichhardt hill dreaming of this day.

No mention by the Wests Life trio of him being a Campbelltown lad who played for Wests, captained Wests SG Ball and would undoubtedly have spent most of his Wests fandom cheering on the team at Cambo.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I know Batboy, why do I listen? Guilty as charged.
It’s a weekly car crash ... “Go Tiges” 🤣🤣🤣

They welcomed Justin Matamua‘s inclusion into the WT team this week. Their complete take was - he’s always been a Tigers fan - how good debuting at the eighth wonder - he would have spent many an afternoon up on the Leichhardt hill dreaming of this day.

No mention by the Wests Life trio of him being a Campbelltown lad who played for Wests, captained Wests SG Ball and would undoubtedly have spent most of his Wests fandom cheering on the team at Cambo.
I did notice that, was a bit of a silly misstep. That said, the guy that suggested the hill and Leichhardt etc. has only been following the Tigers for 5 years or so, so it's not as if he's a rusted-on Balmain fan.

More interesting from the latest episode was the claim that Benji was offered the head coach job.

New ep is out, good listen. Not so much about the game but the guys dig into LO & CSS which was well done and impartial imo.

Just listened to the Westslife Podcast live tonight and they had one of the sponsors for Wests Tigers on for live.

Apparently at the season launch tonight Richo told everyone we only have 7,900 members so far this year.

Seems like the previous admin may have been fudging the numbers.

In any case we need as many people who are fans to become members and show support for the club and the changes made in the off season.

Join up peoples and support our club and this rebuild!
I purchased two memberships every year up until this year I am still holding out 4 things I wanted to happen before I purchase them
No Arrow Woods back
No Lee
No Pascoe
And Benji to make it through the offseason so almost there

Latest posts

Back