WestsLife podcast

Listened yesterday.
Didn't think it was that bad....

They just wanna feel loved 🫂

Wanna feel loved

But not buy a membership
😂😂😂
Just FYI The main bloke is a platinum member. Many members like myself would tip in more if we had confidence in the personnel running the show.

You obviously don’t like the bloke or show. Not sure why you would keep at it. Move on dude.
In fairness to B2T, if harping on repeatedly about a topic was truly a bugbear of this forum, we'd have to shut half the threads down.

I am certain B2T will stop talking about his Tommy stand and Rob Bechara on the same day Hobbo gives up on "punt him" and BANG stops banging on about Justine Pascoe.

In fairness to B2T, if harping on repeatedly about a topic was truly a bugbear of this forum, we'd have to shut half the threads down.

I am certain B2T will stop talking about his Tommy stand and Rob Bechara on the same day Hobbo gives up on "punt him" and BANG stops banging on about Justine Pascoe.
Maybe a package deal, Brooks and Pascoe to clean the toilets at Lidcombe?

Nah, I’m hanging out for when Pascoe brings up his 10 years no finals and gets a gold watch.

Edit: you baited me into that one.

Last edited:
lHroCwP.jpg
1802281-80s012.jpg
It's the first time seeing this pic and I'm embarrassed.
Any ex magpie player from the era is more fitting than Lee holding up the retired 7 jersey.
Pure self indulgence. The self appointed hero nobody asked for or wants.

Well, reading this thread's reactions was pretty as per expected when I opened it and read whilst walking the trails around Katherine Gorge.

Maybe Lee and Justin can arrange for Jirskyr to drive a Tommy themed black and white Bus, with signage requesting ex-Wests supporters that might be keen to start a podcast, along with them and Rob Bechara on board up 2 Terrigal, to kiss and make up, or BAG aNy Fans still clinging to 05.

Had a few coldies since the trek, so please excuse the shot at humour.

Last edited:

Thanks for reminding me jirskyr, did anyone else notice that both pods completely failed to mention the naming of Lidcombe Oval’s Tommy Raudonikis Stand ? 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for reminding me jirskyr, did anyone else notice that both pods completely failed to mention the naming of Lidcombe Oval’s Tommy Raudonikis Stand ? 🤣🤣🤣
In truth, most wouldn’t have known. I didnt.

The marketing of this occasion was very poor.

Respectfully, i would like both pods to let go of the Wests/Balmain discussions.

Focus in the future.

Good pod tonight. Further dialogue with Lee H and a commitment to constructive criticism rather than abusive insults. Seems fair to me.

Interesting that mainstream media didn’t pick up this spat 🤨
Especially since they are the largest sporting podcast in the country 🤷🏻‍♂️

In truth, most wouldn’t have known. I didnt.

The marketing of this occasion was very poor.

Respectfully, i would like both pods to let go of the Wests/Balmain discussions.

Focus in the future.
Oh God, don’t set me off again. My post this morning was a joke (at my own expense).

But I now have to respond to your post - how in hell is the naming of a stand after a former Wests great (whether mentioned on a pod or not) a Wests/Balmain discussion? Would you prefer we simply ignore everything prior to the joint venture. That’s ridiculous. In fact it’s Orwellian.

As to the marketing of the stand naming.
Yes, the Wests Tigers did absolutely nothing (apart from Tim Sheens attending). The Wests Magpies on the other hand publicised it heavily on their social media platforms in the week or so preceding the event.

Given both pods feature all ex Balmain fans - very little chance of a Wests/Balmain tussle taking off there 🥴

Latest posts

Members online

Back