What Books Are People Reading?

Honestly I have read Dostoyevsky... kinda Boring and PAINFUL.

Very Painful read.. Painful as in Tragic, like Sophie's choice or watching "The Handmaids tail"
Ok I started reading it from a scripture/theology perspective...

Reading the novel "The Never ending story" the book that the movie was based off. Fantastic and very well written.

Very Painful read.. Painful as in Tragic, like Sophie's choice or watching "The Handmaids tail"

Reading the novel "The Never ending story" the book that the movie was based off. Fantastic and very well written.
But you read it. Kudos to you. It was painful but you finished it. You saw it through.

We can all write like Dostoyevski.The book is called Life.

Never heard of it. Is it really that good RonDingo? Please shed some light.
It's a controversial topic as it focuses on the manosphere, feminism, womens psychology and the change in male behaviours over an extended period of time.
Extremely confronting for alot men who have been divorced and been burnt by women.

Each to their own, personally I think Dostoyevsky is the greatest author ever.

Love those books. The Scarecrow books are the only ones I read from Reilly. A character he’s really under utilised.
He has written some really good novellas as well. The contest, the island (i think) and speed racer. I'm trying to get my 13yo to read a few of these but he is stubborn.... like his mother obviously!

Latest posts

Back