Where does Moltzen fit in?

@tiger tigers said:
well i could be wrong ,,,but my mail says moltz hasnt been offered a contract yet ….and he could be joining his mate shannon at the knights ....
otherwise i only see him as a fill in halfback if we do manage to sign a decent number 7

well i just read moltz is contracted for next year …so i can wipe that knights rumor for good...

I feel he's being affected by the "Teflon Curse"…he's always being moved around and made to fill in where the Coach sees best.

He's filled in at fullback OK, but I'm not sure if that's his best position.

I don't think he's an organising halfback, so I'm a bit unsure as to where he fits in....

@tigerdre said:
I think Moltzon is a star as do most on here
Sheens will find room for him in the side
Its hard to speculate but i could see him playing centre with Lawernce
With Ayshford bulking up in the off season i rekon he would be a great lock

It will be clearer with these other signings obviously

A falling star….....

The coach should ask Tim Moltzen where he wants to play.
Assuming we don't have a better player all ready in that position, that is where he should play.

@tomcat said:
@tigerdre said:
I think Moltzon is a star as do most on here
Sheens will find room for him in the side
Its hard to speculate but i could see him playing centre with Lawernce
With Ayshford bulking up in the off season i rekon he would be a great lock

It will be clearer with these other signings obviously

A falling star….....

Why a falling star??? :confused:

@BornBlack&Gold said:
Where does moltzen fit in?

In the halves, the kid is a natural.

Thats my whole point, no doubt at all his best position is 5/8, but the club has said the see Lui as Benji's partner, so where does that leave him? He's not potent enough for fullback or the centres. Personally, i'd be starting the year with Benji at 7 and Moltzen at 6, thats unles Lui gets a go this year and goes better than Tim.

@king sirro said:
@BornBlack&Gold said:
Where does moltzen fit in?

In the halves, the kid is a natural.

Thats my whole point, no doubt at all his best position is 5/8, but the club has said the see Lui as Benji's partner, so where does that leave him? He's not potent enough for fullback or the centres. Personally, i'd be starting the year with Benji at 7 and Moltzen at 6, thats unles Lui gets a go this year and goes better than Tim.

They actually said they see lui as benji's halves partner? (i missed that one)
I think by the time lui is ready for first grade it will be 2011, and moltzen will have had the rest of this year and all of next to prove he is a top quality half. (hopefully). by then benji will probably be looking to leave anyway as sheens will be gone after 2010.

anyway my point is , im not panicking for moltzen yet, i think every thing will fall into place for him to cement a spot in the halves permanently.
\
\
…atleast until the central coast bears come in to the comp and moltzen leaves us to go there ala scotty prince to the titans. :laughing:

@tiger05 said:
I have no idea where he will end up - personally I don't like him at fullback and would like to see Lui or someone else in the halves along with Benji.

Imo he has looked alright in the centres and I think that could work.

He is a good player and it will be interesting where he ends up.

Interesting.

An interesting read from a few years ago, some very observant, some totally backflipping.

@tiger05 said:
I have no idea where he will end up - <big>personally I don't like him at fullback</bigand would like to see Lui or someone else in the halves along with Benji.

Am I in the twilight zone? because this statement from you does not make sense.

Usually wouldn't condone bumping a thread from 2009, in 2011…
But I found this a very interesting reading.

No heat for InsaneInk, who's posting seems to have improved in the last few weeks and I have found myself agreeing with a lot of the things he has to say.
Moving his way from the hate list to the top poster list.

@tiger05 said:
I have no idea where he will end up - personally I don't like him at fullback and would like to see Lui or someone else in the halves along with Benji.

:roll
WOW!!! JUST WOW!!!

OH MAN,

THAT just takes the cake!!!

compared that with… all of the

@Tiger05 said:
****Insert countless "MOLTZEN IS OUR FULLBACK, YOU ALL SUCK" Posts here, as I can't be stuffed cutting and pasting them all***

posts you have been making over the last 3 months or so.

Flaming and borderline trolling aside - I think Molzten should be our 14 - and should be instructed to get out there and cause havoc, not bludge about in the centres.

I have grown so much in the past 2 years. It amazes me.

Unfortunately the rest of you appear to still have no idea.

Innk u honestly went to the trouble of finding a post from tiger05 made 2 years ago to throw at him? You two really need to sort yourselves out, its getting embarrassing. Remember your old saying….."judge the post, not the poster"?

When i saw this thread i thought, "what, i cant remember starting this", then i realised it was 2 bloody years ago, no wonder i cant remember it.

I am judging the post…...its not me thats changing them 2 years later.

I really didnt go to too much trouble, as Golden would say, I fluked it really.
I was bored and clicked on the last page on my settings, pg. 74

![](http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/989/12050010.jpg)

....and there it was!

I thought some others might be interested, going by the responses, I was right!

Not that I feel the need to prove anything to you, or justify my actions, but you'll see the final posts in the threads on that same page are all on the same date.
Easy to find when its your last page
http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86&start=36&time=1307838051
http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22&start=18&time=1307838111
http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118&time=1307838132
18/7/09
18/7/09
17/7/09
Whats the date of the post before mine in this thread?

The date of the post before yours Innk is 2009\. You re-hashed a thread just to prove a point against someone you dont like, at least be honest about it. Opinions change week to week in rugby league, let alone over a 2 year period.

Back