Where you @ ??? - Suburb

@Beavis said:
@Spartan117 said:
… and work at a global Co in Burwood

Is it the same global company that recently acquired another global company initially based in Plano, Texas?
If so, me too.

Yes Mate - Site A

As your aware the place is full of us Tigers, There is even another TIMID WT forum Member named Tiger66 here somewhere.

hmmm well started in westleigh moved to canberra in the mid 90's but reisted the power of the green machine at full force then to alice springs > wollongong > nowra (shoalhaven) > brisbane > nowra > bagdad (tasmania not iraq) > wollongong > nowra
and followed the tigers the whole time

Live in Cranebrook which is Panther territory. Was born supporting the mighty magpies.

Work in Homebush West.

@Simmo68 said:
Live in Cranebrook which is Panther territory. Was born supporting the mighty magpies.

Work in Homebush West.

Simmo i must live near you , i'm also from Cranebrook . Born and breed in St George area , but grew up supporting the mighty magpies thanks to mum and dad ( my mums house was on Parramatta rd Five Dock ,it is now a car yard and has been for a long time now :frowning: )

Live in Baulkham Hills (I have lived in the Hills District my whole life). For uni I am a Mac-Warrior, and I work in Hornsby.

@alien said:
@ally89 said:
work and live in north ryde (macquarie park now)

Howcome you support QLD in the State of Origin then??? :imp:

haha always have!! :smiley: and i lived there too :stuck_out_tongue:

@ally89 said:
@alien said:
@ally89 said:
work and live in north ryde (macquarie park now)

Howcome you support QLD in the State of Origin then??? :imp:

haha always have!! :smiley: and i lived there too :stuck_out_tongue:

Only for a few months. You were born/raised/work and still live in Sydney. You my dear should be a blues supporter.

@armchair expert said:
hmmm well started in westleigh moved to canberra in the mid 90's but reisted the power of the green machine at full force then to alice springs wollongong nowra (shoalhaven) brisbane nowra bagdad (tasmania not iraq) wollongong nowra
and followed the tigers the whole time

I grew up in Nowra, left there when I was 23\. My brother is still there although I can't say I miss it, decent enough place to grow up in though and there's some great surfing spots close by.

@Centaur said:
@alien said:
@Craegus said:
Now in the Campbelltown suburb of Rosemeadow.

Roseghetto :stuck_out_tongue:

Home of the best McDonald's in the country.

And the best Pizza Hut :wink:

Lol I was at a party in Ambarjail (Ambarvale) and my mate committed the biggest mistake you could make….. Walking home from the party at 1am, through the ghetto to Rosemeadow Heights.... No surprises he got rolled!

Family originated from Balmain then they moved out to Blacktown when the roads were still dirt.

I got my first job in Balmain and moved to Petersham, Glebe & Leichhardt. I spent a lot of time during these years at Leichhardt oval.

I moved back to Blacktown and settled in Quakers Hill then a few years ago went for a seachange now living in Shell Cove next to sunny Shellharbour on the South Coast.

Caloundra, Sunshine Coast QLD, via St Clair 18yrs, via Belmore first few years of my life.
Grandparents lived in Petersham and Campsie aunty still lives within 5 min walking distance to the great LO. You can hear the crowd clearly from her house, i love it!!, spending game day at her house sitting out the front talking to all the fans walking past is the best and also a very clear early childhood memory for me and coming back to my aunties house she could tell you if we won or not by the number of times she heard the crowd cheer.
100% Tiger 100% Blue

Wahroonga these days.

But was born and bred in Darling St, Rozelle - about 100 metres from Balmain Leagues.

@Jazza said:
@Centaur said:
@alien said:
Roseghetto :stuck_out_tongue:

Home of the best McDonald's in the country.

And the best Pizza Hut :wink:

Lol I was at a party in Ambarjail (Ambarvale) and my mate committed the biggest mistake you could make….. Walking home from the party at 1am, through the ghetto to Rosemeadow Heights.... No surprises he got rolled!

Err, where is Rosemeadow Heights?

hi live at logans crossing mid north coast born annandale left at 21 moved to leichhardt in sixties i would go to l/o tue/thursday nights watch the tigers train moved to greenacre then to grays point now at logans crossing always a tiger next move boot hill :brick:

Grew up in Greystanes (Parra territory - my whole family and most of my friends support the eels - I guess I was the black sheep in the family). Moved to Floraville (near Belmont Lake Macquarie/Newcastle) when I was 22, been there ever since. I'm originally a Balmain supporter but have embraced fellow Maggies as brothers/sisters in battle. The bigger the family, the more fight we have. GO THE TIGERS!!

Latest posts

Back