Where you @ ??? - Suburb

I came from Gulgong NSW to Campbelltown then resided in Epping for many years where I became a Balmain Tigers fan,now I'm totally hooked, member and all, and wish the Wests Tigers all the best in their run to the finals. Go Tigers !

1969-71: Montevideo (Uruguay) to
Villawood to
Kingsford to
Eastlakes to
Kingsford to
Eastlakes to
Kensington to
Campsie to
Campsie to
Campsie to
Campsie to
Edensor Park to
Rooty Hill to
Bossley Park to
Meadowbank to
Eastlakes to
Fairfield Heights to
Lethbridge Park to
Bondi to
Bondi to
Canley Vale to
Canley Vale to
Kariong (Central Coast) to
Long Jetty (Central Coast) to
Kariong (Central Coast) to
Long Jetty (Central Coast) to
Wyongah (Central Coast).

@tigeress said:
I came from Gulgong NSW to Campbelltown then resided in Epping for many years where I became a Balmain Tigers fan,now I'm totally hooked, member and all, and wish the Wests Tigers all the best in their run to the finals. Go Tigers !

Ah the ten dollar town… Worked there many moons ago at the Bi-Lo doing a refit there just before I finished my apprenticeship. The little museum there was a cool novelty.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@tigeress said:

Ah the ten dollar town… Worked there many moons ago at the Bi-Lo doing a refit there just before I finished my apprenticeship. The little museum there was a cool novelty.

It's a small world eh Cultured Bogan, I loved the little narrow main street, and its a town with lots of history. Cheers.

Gladesville i live now a few years back i lived in crows nest and loved the balmain tigers

Grafton NSW > Coffs Harbour NSW > Balwyn VIC > West Footscray VIC > Grafton NSW > Nambucca Heads NSW > Camp Hill QLD > Moorooka QLD > Salisbury QLD > Moorooka QLD

I don't really know why I'm a Tigers supporters. I think it's just because I liked Tigers when I was a toddler?

Born in Parra Heartland at Westmead… Lived in Bossley Park til around 2 yrs old.. then have lived the rest of my life in Fairfield... still in Parramatta district area... Tiger since i was 3 :slight_smile:

Grew up in Auburn, later lived in Ashfield and Stanmore. Always a Magpies supporter, caught it from my father. Now a Wests Tiger man through and through, living in Paris, France.

Born in Hornsby, now living in Manly. Oh the pain of living in Sea Eagle country. They think they're so damn good…..

Born at Ryde Hospital, grew up in North Ryde.
followed wests-magpies all my life, until the merger.
now live at Seaham ( west of Raymond Terrace)
work at waratah, near newcastle

@Jazza said:
@TIGERS said:
@Centaur said:
Home of the best McDonald's in the country.

I had my first ever Gig at Rosemeadow Maccas many years back. I was 15… lol.

Will be starting my gig at Rosemeadow Maccas on the 26th as a trainee manager :smiley:

Good stuff. The bloke that runs it is awesome.

Born at westmead hospital then moved to coffs harbour then back to the sutherland shire then moved up to brisbane to now live at middle park. A tigers fan thanks to dad who grew up in balmain :sign:

Grafton. Brisbane and now working in bangkok. Dad would drive us from grafton to syd to watch 2 games a yr at l.o . . . Sittin on the hill. Dad, brothers and i all massive supporters. My bro even decorated his house in orange lights for the 05 finals run

Back