Who is going

Snake

Well I only own 1 jersey and that is our first one ,have not worn it for 14yrs so on Saturday night on it goes . We were at the first game v Broncos unbelievable it is 15yrs am taking the Grandchildren who were not even born now 11 yrs should be
an exciting night for them .Hope the people of Campbelltown support this event with a good crowd….See you all there!

@innsaneink said:
Is this your first game since then?

We'll be there

Good one…... left myself open to that one,many..many memoirs over that time.

I hope all supporters support it, not just C-town locals.

Hope all the people for balmain turn up , all the people from campbelltown will turn up. Should be a big night 16k I reckon . Anything less and the balmain people will send this forum in over drive .

@Cosimo_Zaretti said:
Managed to roster myself on for a 9pm start that night, but I'll be trying to swap shifts with someone.

You know you don't look well

Maybe you should take the night off :wink:

I was at that first match with one of my best mates who was a massive Wests man ( I was a Balmain supporter ) who has passed away since. I will also be wearing my original jersey I bought and wore that day.

Haven't written anything on here for a while, need to change my avatar, I think Farah should be the new ICON.

I will be there. I reckon Campbelltown Stadium greenkeepers should lay down some river sand for a throwback to the game in 2000.

I am working, but will close the Shop early & get there just before Half Time, Cant wait.

I was there back in 2000 (my wife's 2nd ever game), and we'll be doing the drive across Sydney to celebrate the 15 years on Saturday night.

It's also my son's birthday on Saturday, and he absolutely insisted we had to go!

I have not been to watch a game there for a decade or so. As we live near the M2/7 and would also be taking our young child at night, I am debating whether or not to drive there.

The stadium website states limited parking and the train station is adjacent. Any advice on the parking and proximity would be appreciated.

@formerguest said:
I have not been to watch a game there for a decade or so. As we live near the M2/7 and would also be taking our young child at night, I am debating whether or not to drive there.

The stadium website states limited parking and the train station is adjacent. Any advice on the parking and proximity would be appreciated.

Depends what time you get there. There is limited parking near the station, opposition a small set of shops. You CAN NOT park in front of the Leagues club since that is where all VIPs and media etc park.

You can try the train station parking which is on the opposite side of Campbelltown Stadium, and take the new footbridge up and over the train line. If that is full, there are sidestreets which you can park, such as on Leumeah Rd.

Latest posts

Back