Who is the worst Tigers player ever?

cant say I remmeber much about Runcimen can someone explain why he was so bad?? if it was the Terry Lamb year I missed alot of footy that year due to life problems

@Geo. said:
@alien said:
Was Lincoln Withers the one that used to always do those grubber kicks but they always went dead. If he is the one I am thinking of then he was hopeless.

No your thinking of Craig Field or maybe Benji Marshall or Robbie Farah….

Lincoln Withers was a champ......man he could hit in D.....

Yeah I liked him but he would always get injured

anyone remmeber the great Ben Duckworth? great recruit from the roosters

@Golden said:
are we just talking wests tigers?? what about mngpies and Balmain? that olympics runner for Balmain cant think of his first name.. was it Darren Clark? had to be the worst ever

Yeah Darren Clark. Never made it to first grade. I don't remember him being as bad as you seem to - he just couldn't translate his speed to league and his defence was suspect. But even he's competing with some very ordinary players than played top grade for Balmain and Wests in the late 1990s. Some of those Wests teams in 1999 were awful and Balmain were only marginally better.

@Geo. said:
Found it….

1 Daniel Fitzhenry (C)
2 Hasan Saleh
3 Ben Jeffrey
4 Ahmed Bajouri
5 Robbie Beckett
>
6 Ben Black
7 Shayne Dunley
>
8 Justin Doyle
9 Willie Manu
10 Ryan O'Hara
11 Trent Runciman
12 Troy Wozniak
13 Scott Satler
>
14 Adam Trippett
15 Makasini Ritcher
16 Nick Graham
17 Hayes Lauder

Dunley and Sattler would be controversial picks on that list. I agree with the others though

@Tiger Watto said:
@oz_hun said:
OK, i know there were some absolute shockers during the Lamb era, but seriously has there ever been a player worse than **John Morris**?

Are you on drugs?

John Morris played his guts out for the Tigers. We worked and worked and worked just as much as Heighington over the past 3 years. While he was played out of position for the majority of his tenure at the Tigers, he was an integral part of the team.

With No John Morris in 08 and 09, we probably would of won the Wooden Spoon.

Give yourself and Upper Cut!!!

He may have played his guts out, but he was still crap.

Morris was the only reason we didn't make the finals all the years he played with us. Fitzhenry would have had more success in the halves than him.

Still the worst WT player ever in my books.

Greg Donaghey (97) was the worst Tigers player i ever saw though.

@Golden said:
are we just talking wests tigers?? what about mngpies and Balmain? that olympics runner for Balmain cant think of his first name.. was it Darren Clark? had to be the worst ever

Darren Clark never got past reserves. He was an Alan Jones experiment.

Trying to play league screwed up his running career too. Never heard of again

Latest posts

Members online

Back