Who would you drop?

Tiger_heart

This is premature for the Manly game, however, while I wait for the thread to be moved, who would you drop assuming these 4 were available next week, Galo, Heino, Collis and Halatau?

I say Morris and Payne, but I'm struggling to make room for the other 2..

1.Gallant
2.Tuiaki
3.Lawrence
4.Ayshford
5.Collis
6.Marshall
7.Moltzen
8.Payton
9.Farah
10.Gibbs
11.Heighnington
12.Ellis
13.Galea

14.Payne
15.Galloway
16.Morris
17.Skandalis

@Tiger_heart said:
This is premature for the Manly game, however, while I wait for the thread to be moved, who would you drop assuming these 4 were available next week, Galo, Heino, Collis and Halatau?

Galloway for Schirnack (1stly)
Heighno forPayne (possibly Dwyer with 20s season on the line and the fact hes only playing 15 minutes)
Collis doesnt come back in for mine and neither does Halatau.

No way would I drop Morris, off the bench I think hes been twice the player. Against the Cowboys, when he came on we were a 20x better side.

@MacDougall said:
Halatau and Collis can stay away. Heighington in for Dwyer and Galloway in for Schirnack.

Yep, simple as that. Letting Hammer & Dean back into the side would be a massive step back. And I'd have Rhino coming off the bench for the remainder of the season.

Galloway for Dwyer.
Heighno for Schirnack but this is only just as I like what Schirnack is doing.
Collis for Ryan with Collis on the wing.
Halatau - no chance. Do not want him in first grade.

Dwyer - OUT
Shirnack - OUT
Halatau - OUT

Galloway - IN
Rhino - IN

Possibly replace Ryan with Collis? Anyone for Ryan… Pritchard?

@hadds75 said:
@Tiger_heart said:

Galloway for Schirnack (1stly)
Heighno forPayne (possibly Dwyer with 20s season on the line and the fact hes only playing 15 minutes)
Collis doesnt come back in for mine and neither does Halatau.

No way would I drop Morris, off the bench I think hes been twice the player. Against the Cowboys, when he came on we were a 20x better side.

Couldnt agree more about Morris. If he was at 14 every week this year no one would want him to leave. Another case of wrong player in the wrong position by Sheens. Morris will do well at Cronulla.

Collis / Pritchard –> Ryan
Laurie --> Shirnack
Galloway --> Dwyer

Nothing against Shirnack or Dwyer... both blokes have played well.. But Galloway needs to come in at someone's expence and Laurie offers alot for the side in attack.. Lauries go forward would have helped us today and we might not have spent so much of the game in our own half.

Collis for Ashyford, Ashyford to lock (IMO he would do better then Payne. Had some great hits today, and has more flair)
Galloway for Payten
Heighno for Danny G

14\. Morris
15\. Skando/Laurie/Payne
16\. Galea
17\. Payten

@Kaiser said:
Collis / Pritchard –Ryan
Laurie --Shirnack
Galloway --Dwyer

Nothing against Shirnack or Dwyer... both blokes have played well.. But Galloway needs to come in at someone's expence and Laurie offers alot for the side in attack.. **Lauries go forward would have helped us today and we might not have spent so much of the game in our own half**.

Perhaps, but you also open yourself up to a much higher rate of errors , penalties and defensive lapses. Works both ways.

@AJ* said:
Collis for Ashyford, Ashyford to lock (IMO he would do better then Payne. Had some great hits today, and has more flair)
Galloway for Payten
Heighno for Danny G

14\. Morris
15\. Skando/Laurie/Payne
16\. Galea
17\. Payten

I think our forward pack struggles enough as it is without moving Ayshford to lock. Movign Ayshford to lock just adds another forward with no impact going forward.

And I'd have Rhino coming off the bench for the remainder of the season.
\
\
Agree 100% Danos, the rhino doesn't walk back into this side - he has been a big disappointment this year

@hadds75 said:
@Kaiser said:
Collis / Pritchard –Ryan
Laurie --Shirnack
Galloway --Dwyer

Nothing against Shirnack or Dwyer... both blokes have played well.. But Galloway needs to come in at someone's expence and Laurie offers alot for the side in attack.. **Lauries go forward would have helped us today and we might not have spent so much of the game in our own half**.

Perhaps, but you also open yourself up to a much higher rate of errors , penalties and defensive lapses. Works both ways.

Most definitely, everytime Laurie has made a mistake he's made up for it too his credit i feel… He might give away a penalty or knock it on or give someone a cheap 30m because of a bad defensive read... but the next tackle he forces a drop ball or manages a strip...

For me there are much more pros the cons really... Giving him game time at the end of the first half is always a safe bet... if he's on fire... give him the final 15 / 20mins of the second half too, if not.. yank him early in the second...

@Danos said:
@MacDougall said:
Halatau and Collis can stay away. Heighington in for Dwyer and Galloway in for Schirnack.

Yep, simple as that. Letting Hammer & Dean back into the side would be a massive step back. And I'd have Rhino coming off the bench for the remainder of the season.

deno will be lucky to get back on the park…he dosent have a date for his return...rhino will probably be out for a few more weeks ...he has torn the muscle in his abbs.....leave the side as it is ....you never change a winning combination...

Galloway and Heighington would come in for Schirnack and Dwyer for me. Collis is a centre and Lawrence/Ayshford don't deserve to be dropped. Halatau would need an injury and some poor form to get back in.

Back