Who's going to Leumeah?

Of course I will. Will feel like a bit of a tosser though as I suspect I will have to be in work gear ie suit and tie. unlikely to have time to get home and change.

@prattenpark said:
Of course I will. Will feel like a bit of a tosser though as I suspect I will have to be in work gear ie suit and tie. unlikely to have time to get home and change.

Bring your jersey or jacket in a bag with you to work and get changed after work.

@prattenpark said:

Mate I have the same problem on Friday and Monday games. I just throw my jersey on. Chicks dig it.

@prattenpark said:

Have a 'Friday Casual Day'. Whenever we have a Monday or Friday game, I just wear my jersey to work, then head straight to the game. I usually only just make it in time for first grade, but hey, I get there :wink:

Hahahaha,,,,3.05 bell…..what's wrong with you....

WIN GREAT PRIZES IN LUCKY MEMBERS ROW
24/05/2010 1:59:07 PM
>
The ‘Lucky Members Row’, proudly sponsored by Mallouhi Property, has been a huge success in 2010.
>
Mallouhi Property is proud to present the ‘Lucky Members Row’ competition at every home match that rewards Wests Tigers’ valued Members with a different prize each week.
>
This week Wests Tigers tackle the Warriors at Campbelltown Stadium.
>
Make sure you get to the game on Friday night in time for the Toyota Cup. During the game, the ‘Lucky Members Row’ brought to you by Mallouhi Property will be announced and the prize is the biggest so far this season!
At the SCG in Round 10 the ‘Lucky Member Row’ winners were from Bay 33 Row G and received a DVD of the movie Invictus. Every week there is a new row chosen.
>
To be in the running for the Mallouhi Property ‘Lucky Members Row’ prize, be in your seats during the exciting Wests Tigers Toyota Cup team’s match.
>
Match Details:
**Gates Open- 3.45 p.m.
Schoolboy Cup- 3:50 p.m.(St. Gregory’s V Bass High)
Toyota Cup- 5:20 p.m.
NRL- 7:35 p.m.**
>
Members are reminded that the Round 12 game has been moved to Campbelltown as upgrades at Leichhardt Oval are nearing completion.

I'll Get there early...watch St Greg's smash Bass high....then the 20's carve the Warriors,,,Then :pray: to the almighty that First Grade do the same....

Fire Up Wests Tigers.....No Mercy.... :sign:

I want to take a sickie on Friday so I can watch St Gregs as well, but I am flat out at the moment. See how I go.

St Gregs are playing wicked, wish i could get there early for that :frowning:

st doms > st gregs
\
\
won't be attending friday :frowning:

will be having dinner down the pub (with ear plugs in so no body ruins it for me) and then going home to watch it on the big screen in the pool room

Yes, will be there for sure, sitting in my seat with my knees in the back of someone's head!

Go the Tigers! :sign:

@Blakeeeeeee said:
getting picked up early from school by dad just to go hahaha

haha thats the way mate ! … i finish school at 3.10 then get home at 3.30... have a shower...get changed... get to the station at about 5... then catch a train and be at the stadium at around 5.30 :righton:

Members online

Back