Who's Going?

Long_Distance_Tiger

Who's making the trek up the F3 next Sunday?

I'll be going for the first time and would appreciate any travel or parking tips from anyone who has been there before.

The ground is right opposite Gosford Station but if you are driving use the station car park which is over the other side of the rail tracks and a little north. I would strongly advise against using the Leagues Club car park and in any case they probably won't let you.

Oh and a tip for leaving the car park - often you are better off going up a few levels and using the exit that comes off one of the upper levels rather than trying to go down to street level.

Closest ground from my house. Can't wait!!
Do you think it will be a Tiger crowd??

@Balmain Tiger said:
@tigergirlz said:
Closest ground from my house. Can't wait!!
Do you think it will be a Tiger crowd??

plenty of tiger fans that way..
will be 50/50 though imo.

There'll be more Tigers fans then Manly. We travel well, have great support on the Coast plus we'll have all those on the coast who hate Manly - and there's lots of them after they stole their team away from them.

Can't wait.

No way Am I giving the silvertail scum a cent of my hard earned…..

Luckily I have a free ticket.... :smiley:

Cant wait.... :sign:

@Geo. said:
No way Am I giving the silvertail scum a cent of my hard earned…..

Luckily I have a free ticket.... :smiley:

Cant wait.... :sign:

We'll be there - free tickets also, courtesy of a Manly supporter. Thanks!
I will be easy to spot - the GOLD will be a standout amongst the maroon-clad Manly fans.

Tigergran

I have momentarily highjacked my husbands login so this is Mrs IronTiger. Mr IronTiger has to work on Sunday so will unfortunately only be able to watch on tv so I will taking the kids for a train ride up to Gosford hopefully for a successful day out all round

Cooking a BBQ for the relos …....should have planned the kids birthdays to fall in the off season....please note all you Parents out there planning children...

@Aladinsane said:
Cooking a BBQ for the relos …....should have planned the kids birthdays to fall in the off season....please note all you Parents out there planning children...

Try juggling jnr RL games every sunday - every winter
Thankfully Balmain DJRL have been kind to us this weekend

Balmain Tiger, That picture on the avatar was taken years ago. I look much older now. I'm even bigger than monkey.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back