Who's Going .....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…...to the Grand Old Girl....On Sunday...

To watch the MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS battle the Raiders to maintain our spot in the 8.....

Match ups all over..

Farah v Butriss
Benji v Campo
Lawrence v Tompson
Lortay v Vidoit
McKinnon v Milne
Ellis v Taps
Fitzy v everyone....

Should be a cracker....1st home game at Leichhardt...

Get there early to see the Wests Tigers 20's battle an inform Raiders...They appreciate your support...

FIRE UP WESTS TIGERS......SMASH EM....

CAN'T WAIT...... :sign:

My brother just rang protickets to get his tickets and they said there was only 15 reserved tickets left in the whole ground for the game. They said the only tickets that you can buy will be GA Only from tomorrow.

I think we might be in for a big day at Leichhardt on a Sunny Sunday Arvo!

ONLY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS LEFT FOR CANBERRA GAME
16/06/2010 2:56:31 PM
>
Wests Tigers wish to advise that only **General Admission tickets are available for Sunday's match** at Leichhardt Oval against the Canberra Raiders.
>
The return to historic Leichhardt Oval for the first time this season combined with the Wests Tigers sitting in third position on the Telstra Premiership ladder has led to a high demand for tickets.
>
**All reserved tickets have been snapped up by Members and fans who have pre-purchased tickets.**
>
There are still plenty of tickets available to the match, however it is strongly advised supporters pre-purchase tickets to avoid unnecessary queuing at the ground on Sunday.
>
As a further incentive, pre-purchased General Admission tickets are also cheaper through the pre-purchase method with the price of tickets increasing to $25 on the day of the match.
>
Members and fans are encouraged to also arrive early and watch competition leaders Wests Tigers do battle with the Raiders in the Toyota Cup from 12.45pm.
>
Gates open at 12:15pm to allow members and supporters the chance to be seated before the Toyota Cup game starts.
>
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS OR CALL 1300 12 10 12
>
**MEMBERS INFORMATION**
>
Wests Tigers advises valued members of seating changes for the match against Canberra Raiders at Leichhardt Oval.
>
The grandstand bays are now numbered 1-5 with the western concourse bays numbered 6-12.
>
Leichhardt Oval has undergone a number of improvements over the off season. Upgrades include a new function room in the Latchem Robinson grandstand, installation of a lift, and enhancement of rest room facilities.
>
**With heavy traffic congestion expected around the ground, public transport is recommended for all Members and supporters coming to the game.**

Ha…what a difference a couple of wins makes....

Get there early peeps.....Public transport recommended...

Can't wait for Sunday - it’s why I have a season ticket.
A bit disappointed no state cup to watch before the Toyota Cup thou.

@Mulga Bill said:

Just head down to Blackmor at about lunch and watch the mighty Shamrocks 14s give wanderers a lesson

@innsaneink said:
@Mulga Bill said:

Just head down to Blackmor at about lunch and watch the mighty Shamrocks 14s give wanderers a lesson

Its Blackmore. If u want to visit our sacred ground then get the name right or stay in the Valley

I would be there now, but I am expected to be at work for the next few days so will have to wait until Sunday. Should be a great game and a great day!

Wouldnt miss it for the world, you couldnt pay me not to be there :slight_smile:

@king sirro said:
@innsaneink said:
@Mulga Bill said:

Its Blackmore. If u want to visit our sacred ground then get the name right or stay in the Valley

Thanks guys but I've seen all the under age rugby & rugby league I need.
I'll make do with NYC @ 12.45

Back