Woods Misses out - Tim grant picked.

Merrin and Creagh pffttt that will do me, just hand the trophy to the dirty QLD grubs now!!!

:roll I saw Ricky last night at the Canberra game…. Maybe they shouldn't have trashed Ricky's old Raiders like they did last night!

I feel sad for Keith Galloway… He should be there ahead of Grant!

Woods was always a 50/50 gamble due to his age... If Qld carve NSW up in game 2 to form a dead-rubber, I'd say they will give him a taste in game 3.

I'm ok with grant…. Now Merrin and creagh don't deserve to be there
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I understand Woods being held back, but what the [This word has been automatically removed] has Grant done to deserve selection over Galloway?

Monumental cock up!

Jennings, Merrin, Creagh?????? seriously WTF is this!

Still cant believe people think Merrin should be dropped. Watch game one again

@king sirro said:

Merrin was solid enough. No issue in his selection for G2.

@LaT said:
I understand Woods being held back, but what the [automatically edited] has Grant done to deserve selection over Galloway?

Monumental cock up!

Grant's game by game stats for the season

Round 1 vs Bulldogs - 23 hit ups for 203m gained, 22 tackles for 0 missed (56 mins)
Round 8 vs Knights - 16 hit ups for 111m gained, 29 tackles for 4 missed (49 mins)
Round 9 vs Storm - 15 hit ups for 123m gained, 26 tackles for 2 missed (56 mins)
Round 10 vs Dragons - 17 hit ups for 134m gained, 32 tackles for 2 missed (48 mins)
Round 11 vs Cowboys - 14 hits ups for 120m gained, 26 tackles for 1 missed (47 mins)
Round 12 vs Sea Eagles - 19 hit ups for 185m gained, 26 tackles for 1 missed (47 mins)

Hardly a dud selection. He's been on the cusp for a few seasons.

Probably the couple of penalties Woods gave away last night counted against him
Surely Woods has been the best metre getter in the last month
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

So much for Ricky's so called Love Affair with Tigers Players because he is on his way as a coach? Bull Dust!

@Marshall_magic said:
@LaT said:
I understand Woods being held back, but what the [automatically edited] has Grant done to deserve selection over Galloway?

Monumental cock up!

Grant's game by game stats for the season

Round 1 vs Bulldogs - 23 hit ups for 203m gained, 22 tackles for 0 missed (56 mins)
Round 8 vs Knights - 16 hit ups for 111m gained, 29 tackles for 4 missed (49 mins)
Round 9 vs Storm - 15 hit ups for 123m gained, 26 tackles for 2 missed (56 mins)
Round 10 vs Dragons - 17 hit ups for 134m gained, 32 tackles for 2 missed (48 mins)
Round 11 vs Cowboys - 14 hits ups for 120m gained, 26 tackles for 1 missed (47 mins)
Round 12 vs Sea Eagles - 19 hit ups for 185m gained, 26 tackles for 1 missed (47 mins)

Hardly a dud selection. He's been on the cusp for a few seasons.

Now go and compare it to Galloway. Its not about Grant being a complete dud.

Grants selection is 2 years too late. He should have played ages ago.

There is no reason he should get the nod over Galloway given Keith played last year.

@king sirro said:

Yep - the only players who appeared not to be up to it are Creagh and whoever it was that came from Manly.

Its official

NSW selectors are w$*kers They should be known as the 3 blind mice Absolutely no idea

If anyone is connected to the Tigers can they pass it on to Keefy and Woodsy not to be disheartened .

NSW selectors are complete tosspots They should both be in the squad

I am so pissed off :rant

I was actually concerned that Woods would of been selected…Woods is next years man and the future of the coming NSW rein and for once the men in charged have made the right choice ,his time will come . I think Grant is miles in front of Galloway and deserves his selection but Creagh thats a mystery but agree if a dead rubber Woods could get his place.

I think grant is a fair selection he has been a form prop along with our 2 boys perhaps even a little better but withe less minutes then our boys have been playing. Woods needs another year I'd say while Keithy is probably unlucky given his test experience but it's a fair call

Back