WOW!

Kind of makes up for the six points him bomb 2 minutes before -

That kick was a freak of nature

Yeah I agree Ken but you cant take it away from him…..another amazing play for his highlight reel.

I didn't think I'd see anything like Lockyers kick again…...it only took two days. Brilliant stuff.

That was unbelievable. He was under pressure and was standing still, cant believe it.

@king sirro said:
That was unbelievable. He was under pressure and was standing still, cant believe it.

Yeah IMO it was better than lockyer for the fact the he was standing still and was under pressure.

I'd have to agree with that allthough Lockyer's was still rising when it went over.

@MGB said:
I'd have to agree with that allthough Lockyer's was still rising when it went over.

Yeah Lockyer's was a tad bigger porbably by about 5-10 metres but like I said he had momentum moving forward when he kicked that, Marshall standing still just absolutely smashed that ball, it went so high.

sensational!!!!!!! what more can u say. i mean hes gotta do something right in the game?

It was like Andrew Willis' drop goal in 1996\. He was also a five eighth and he kicked a drop goal from the halfway line in the last minute of the game which gave the mighty Western Suburbs Magpies a victory over North Sydney Bears by 1 point. It went through the posts at the same end as tonight too. I was only 16 at the time but I remember it clearly. The look on Jason Taylor's face was priceless. :slight_smile:

@alien said:
It was like Andrew Willis' drop goal in 1996\. He was also a five eighth and he kicked a drop goal from the halfway line in the last minute of the game which gave the mighty Western Suburbs Magpies a victory over North Sydney Bears by 1 point. It went through the posts at the same end as tonight too. I was only 16 at the time but I remember it clearly. The look on Jason Taylor's face was priceless. :slight_smile:

gee i could see that one coming out as soon as benjis lamded …......

Great kick but gee he mixes some good stuff with lots of rubbish, all but cost us game tonight with a brain dead play

Has anyone seen a bigger drop goal in a 1st grade game? I can't remember one. Certainly not with the style of footballs that they have been using for the last 20 years or so. If only Benny Elias' field goal in the 89 grand final had bounced off the cross bar that way.

@NJLM78 said:
Has anyone seen a bigger drop goal in a 1st grade game? I can't remember one. Certainly not with the style of footballs that they have been using for the last 20 years or so. If only Benny Elias' field goal in the 89 grand final had bounced off the cross bar that way.

not in league but in the ra ra's ive seen a couple from around 55-60 metres

Back