WTF- Tigerholics tipping comp NRL.com

Ahhhh strike that. Got drunk last night and changed my tips. Took us and the Warriors after telling all and sundry most of the week that Saints would towel us and Parra would upset Warriors.

Shhheeeeeeet!!!
2/7 is my worst weekend of tipping I can remember. Hopefully the Titans show up tomorrow night.

@stryker said:
Ahhhh strike that. Got drunk last night and changed my tips. Took us and the Warriors after telling all and sundry most of the week that Saints would towel us and Parra would upset Warriors.

Shhheeeeeeet!!!
2/7 is my worst weekend of tipping I can remember. Hopefully the Titans show up tomorrow night.

Hopefully the Titans show up and the Sharks poleaxe have their squad

If we play like that most weeks ….... The less said the better :cry:

@happy tiger said:
5/8 sound start I guess

Why can't we see the other players scores yet ??

After the round I've just had, I'm glad you can't.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@Tigersman said:
I can see my score but not the other people in the comp..

God knows what they've done to it this yr. You'd think they'd have a brain and show a ladder with where everyone is ranked but clearly thats in the too hard basket.

Does anyone know what is the go with this, in my comp they are not showing results of anyone or the placing, very frustrating.

@foreveratiger said:
Does anyone know what is the go with this, in my comp they are not showing results of anyone or the placing, very frustrating.

Its BS, i'm creating the comp on the Telegraph website next yr.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@foreveratiger said:

Its BS, i'm creating the comp on the Telegraph website next yr.

Yeah it's BS , last year I was with telegraph and had no problem. I regret changing to the nrl.

footytips.com.au is pretty good too.

And they have apps so you can tip directly on your mobile.

It was fine last yr, no problems at all. But as usual they try and fix stuff that isn't broken and balls everything up. Common sense would tell you if people are in a tipping comp they're gonna wanna see where they're ranked. I tried clicking on the ''contact us'' button to try and send them an email but when you click on it, they divert you to Telstra. Passing the buck.

@GNR4LIFE said:
It was fine last yr, no problems at all. But as usual they try and fix stuff that isn't broken and balls everything up. Common sense would tell you if people are in a tipping comp they're gonna wanna see where they're ranked. I tried clicking on the ''contact us'' button to try and send them an email but when you click on it, they divert you to Telstra. Passing the buck.

I did it through contact us as well and it confirmed via email they received my complaint and was waiting for one of there staff to see it.

There looks to be a section where I presume you could see a ranked display for the comp.
But when clicking on this link, it says that the function is not currently available or something like that.
Maybe it's coming soon. Pretty poor job though.

I'm fine with it for round one, considering I would be down the bottom with my paltry 3, but after I pick the card this week I'd like to see the table LOL

Back