Your Hobbies

Used to foster abused dogs for about 20yrs but can't do that any more so I help train mates dogs when they ask.
Love to do ancestry, 60-80's music, fishing, play golf, sci-fi, Australian sport, my kids, grandkids and my beautiful partner.
Oh yeh, the Forum and my beloved Tigers 😍

From 16 to my mid 20’s it was drinking drinking and more drinking partying cricket cars motorbikes driving insanely fast where I went.
30 years of shift work and getting married stoped those hobbies in these tracks,
Now it’s the wife. kids a grandson travelling jigsaw puzzles WTF watching the mighty Tigers.
I hopeless at golf, don’t think I could handle lawn bowls they are too biased.
Would love to learn the saxophone (we have 3).

From 16 to my mid 20’s it was drinking drinking and more drinking partying cricket cars motorbikes driving insanely fast where I went.
30 years of shift work and getting married stoped those hobbies in these tracks,
Now it’s the wife. kids a grandson travelling jigsaw puzzles WTF watching the mighty Tigers.
I hopeless at golf, don’t think I could handle lawn bowls they are too biased.
Would love to learn the saxophone (we have 3).
@Cultured_Bogan plays the Gatorade sax

Really? That beats my bubble wrap obsession.
I reckon I could do the cube blindfolded if all sides were the one colour. Ha ha
Lol. I can get obsessed quite easily so I try to limit my time. I usually try to solve it while I’m making a tea for the wife in the evening.

Travel. It’s a little costly but very much enjoy it , been doing most of the Asian countries as it’s cheaper and love Thailand , visited there 5 times but found we were only moving around a small part so now I have decided to make videos of the places we go and explore more next trip we are heading to the Capital Bangkok 4 nights then up to Chiang Mai 5 nights , down to Koh Samui 5 nights and then over to Phuket 8 nights

Back