Your Hobbies

My hobbies, after indoctrination of kids and grandkid of WT, include knitting, reading, travelling, and trying to adopt more pets without hubby noticing. I managed a kitten and puppy during the covid craziness 😂 making a total of 6 sheep, 1 Guinea fowl, 2 dogs, 1 cat.
We're also just beginning the car restoration journey, and currently have an EJ, TD Gemini, Nissan G-70(might be the wrong numbers - it's not my favourite😂), 2013 Nissan Nivana, and an old Bobcat in various stages of decay in our front paddock 😂

Going to be making video of my next trip and was wondering if any one can recommend a good Editing software , I’m going to use a IPhone 13 Pro to do the filming and want to buy a reasonable laptop / Editing , any help would be good if anyone makes videos now
thanks in advance

Going to be making video of my next trip and was wondering if any one can recommend a good Editing software , I’m going to use a IPhone 13 Pro to do the filming and want to buy a reasonable laptop / Editing , any help would be good if anyone makes videos now
thanks in advance
If you're considering a Mac, iMovie is a great start and comes free on all Macs. If you outgrow iMovie then Final Cut Pro is a great option but a little pricey (around $500). If you don't know why you need Final Cut then you probably don't, iMovie will do the job just fine.

Clokan , thank you much appreciate , You have just got me convinced now as a couple people have said Final Cut Pro. Is the way to go ,

Dont have much time for hobbies so its mainly watching strange videos, bullshitting on here and lego. Throw in a few games now and then. Not at the same time, that's how u get hurt...

And odd home movies too. The amateur stuff😉

My hobbies, after indoctrination of kids and grandkid of WT, include knitting, reading, travelling, and trying to adopt more pets without hubby noticing. I managed a kitten and puppy during the covid craziness 😂 making a total of 6 sheep, 1 Guinea fowl, 2 dogs, 1 cat.
We're also just beginning the car restoration journey, and currently have an EJ, TD Gemini, Nissan G-70(might be the wrong numbers - it's not my favourite😂), 2013 Nissan Nivana, and an old Bobcat in various stages of decay in our front paddock 😂
Awesome Suzie.
What motor have you got in the EJ, is it the original grey, 138 for memory?

Y

Each, the original grey.
Great cars to work on the old straight block motors, I had a red 186 in my HT panelc van. All the motors in that era didn't change much, the Strommy carby was basic.
Everything really was easy to do in an engine bay that was big enough to sleep in 🤣
I love your description of what keeps you guys busy.
Who hands who the tools? 😁

Golf..badly and kayaking. Paddle Monday mornings with a group of old blokes. Usually in a Rodd Point and paddle for about two hours, than coffee at Neil Park cafe. Last week did a epic paddle from Blackwater bay to the zoo and back and all bay’s in between..25ks.

Also do a day at exodus foundation (bill Crews) serving food to the disadvantaged .

Between grand kids, golf, kayaking , volunteering and walking the dog my week is full on

Great cars to work on the old straight block motors, I had a red 186 in my HT panelc van. All the motors in that era didn't change much, the Strommy carby was basic.
Everything really was easy to do in an engine bay that was big enough to sleep in 🤣
I love your description of what keeps you guys busy.
Who hands who the tools? 😁
I usually send the son-in-law to hand the tools 😂😂😂

Yeah, the original grey.
Not in the same class as EJ, I recently had to part company with my AU LPG Falcon ute because they stopped selling LPG in the entire Nambucca Valley Shire. Even though it was old rubbish technology I absolutely loved they way that car drove and it was easy for me to load and unload mororcycles in and out of.
Bought an 07 Ford Ranger 2.5 diesel with a much higher aluminium tray to replace it. Not sure how long I'll keep it for as I think I'll look for a replacement AU/ BA petrol motor with a manual box. It's first test for keepability comes tomorrow when I go to pick up an 86 BMW R80 that I'm buying in the Tweed area.

Something I forgot to add to this one is that my wife and myself play a board game basically every day.

We always play the same one but maybe we'll try something different at some point. It just seems that we don't have the time.

The game is Spirit Island. It's awesome.

It's pretty popular.

I am in a seniors walking group MWF. We do about 5-6 kms then coffee, love a punt so go to races every Saturday, gardening, finding new places/restaurants with my partner “Dora the Explorer”, spending time with my 10 yo ( going on 30) granddaughter, travel and reading.

Something I forgot to add to this one is that my wife and myself play a board game basically every day.

We always play the same one but maybe we'll try something different at some point. It just seems that we don't have the time.

The game is Spirit Island. It's awesome.

It's pretty popular.
Wow, and I thought doing the form was good for my mind.
I started getting head spins just listening to the 3 minute explanation.
Enjoy, I’ve gotta get back to my form guide !

Wow, and I thought doing the form was good for my mind.
I started getting head spins just listening to the 3 minute explanation.
Enjoy, I’ve gotta get back to my form guide !

It's a reasonably hard game but when you play it every day it's easy.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back