Your Team vs Mary's Dragons

TheDaBoss

Jennings Out momo to wing, mbye to come in if fit if not talau can go in

Momo to continue goalkicking

Apart from that, same team that turned up last night

Same team plus Mbye if fit.
But must have same attitude.
Same heart.

I think Mbye is still going to be touch and go so I wouldn't take the risk. Id like to know how far away Aloiai is from returning because he certainly adds some impact to our go forward.

@willow said in [Your Team vs Mary's Dragons](/post/1053490) said:
I think Mbye is still going to be touch and go so I wouldn't take the risk. Id like to know how far away Aloiai is from returning because he certainly adds some impact to our go forward.

I agree, MBye lasted 3 minutes after being given the benefit of the doubt last time, if not 100%, do not play, the boys done alright without him last night

Yeah I would also leave Mbye out to get back to 100%, he'd just do himself and the team a disservice by coming back at anything less. If Aloiai is fit I'd bring him in at the expense of MCK as I think Taylor's defence is going to be needed out there while the Benji/Reynolds 9 experiment is being played out. Taylor was also running noticeably harder and straighter last night than he had been earlier in the season.

Wests Tigers
Josh Aloiai and Ben Matulino's seasons are over due to respective hand and knee injuries, while Robbie Farah remains a slim chance to play again before retiring.

Robbie Farah (fractured tibia, indefinite)
Moses Mbye (hip flexor, round 24)
Mahe Fonua (foot, round 24-25)
Josh Aloiai (hand, season)
Jacob Liddle (knee, season)
Russell Packer (foot, season)
Ben Matulino (knee, season)

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/#Wests

@Sart0ri said in [Your Team vs Mary's Dragons](/post/1053819) said:
Wests Tigers
Josh Aloiai and Ben Matulino's seasons are over due to respective hand and knee injuries, while Robbie Farah remains a slim chance to play again before retiring.

Robbie Farah (fractured tibia, indefinite)
Moses Mbye (hip flexor, round 24)
Mahe Fonua (foot, round 24-25)
Josh Aloiai (hand, season)
Jacob Liddle (knee, season)
Russell Packer (foot, season)
Ben Matulino (knee, season)

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/#Wests

crap

aloai is a huge loss

@TheFleagle said in [Your Team vs Mary's Dragons](/post/1053363) said:
@TheDaBoss Any word on Aloiai's return?
If he is back, Drop Clark Imo.

He already had a plate inserted into his hand and it came lose at training.
Won't see him again this season.

1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Talau
5. Momirovski
6. Matterson
7. Brooks
8. Mikaele
9. Marshall
10. Clark
11. Garner
12. Lawrence
13. Eisenhuth

14. Reynolds
15. Taylor
16. MCK
17. Twal

@TigersBusDriver I like that team. However I can't get used to have just one Prop on the bench.

Aloiai is gone for the season , the plate in his arm shifted

Hopefully our inexperienced starting props will lay the platform again. They are coming up against seasoned first graders in the front rowers.

With Aloiai, Matulino and Packer gone our Prop stocks are very thin.

1.Thompson
2.Jennings
3.Momo
4.Marsters
5.Noffo
6.Reynolds
7.Brooks
8.Mikaele
9.Benji
10.Twal
11.Garner
12.Lawrence
13.Taylor
14.Eisenhuth
15.MCK
16.Clark
17.Talau

@Fitzy05 I agree but I think I saw Madge use Eiso as a third prop (sort of) in the game. With Matterson at 5/8 it's like an extra forward on the field in a way because while Benji is still at hooker he's more of a fluid dummy half and still playmakes like a 5/8.

@TrueTiger said in [Your Team vs Mary's Dragons](/post/1054179) said:
1.Thompson
2.Jennings
3.Momo
4.Marsters
5.Noffo
6.Reynolds
7.Brooks
8.Mikaele
9.Benji
10.Twal
11.Garner
12.Lawrence
13.Taylor
14.Eisenhuth
15.MCK
16.Clark
17.Talau

Bit harsh dropping Matterson!

Only change is Mbye back in at hooker if fit but has to be 100%. Matterson back at lock with Rowdy and Garner on the edges.

Latest posts

Members online

Back