Zane Musgrove

So I'm giving Musgrove the tick because I think once he is surrounded by other class forwards he might shine

He isn't perfect but he is big and can have an impact. He made the Souths team no problems. I saw him kill it once playing rep footy.

Nofo looks real good at at Melbourne because he is surrounded by good players.

I like him. He’s a big strong bloke, who’s shown he can play footy. He’s got potential for sure. There’s a really good chance he will get better in the next couple of years.

In the game we won against Parra, which was probably my favourite game this year, he was great. But will he stick around without Madge? Maybe Benji can be the NZ connection.

I like him. He’s a big strong bloke, who’s shown he can play footy. He’s got potential for sure. There’s a really good chance he will get better in the next couple of years.

In the game we won against Parra, which was probably my favourite game this year, he was great. But will he stick around without Madge? Maybe Benji can be the NZ connection.
Surprise, I thought he was an Australian !
This whole island brother thing is wearing a bit thin. Sure he’s from somewhere else like so many in the League, like so many Australians, but he’s here, got a great job so why not give of your best irrespective of outside factors.
If not having someone from his home country to hold his hand then best he returns.

The pack fails the litmus test when we kick off and the opposition goes from their tryline to our 20m zone on the 5th tackle and we conversely battle to get to halfway we are playing on the back foot . Its not happening like this on just a few sets but most of the game. We need Steph ,Joffa plus a maybe on Musgrove ,Brown as bench and Pole is the only cup graduate who might make it .Given a top class team has 6 forwards and say 3 bench that's 9 and if you take the 5 I've mentioned plus Api and Papalii we still are 2 top class forwards short of a full deck .I'm hoping our development will uncover the extra depth we will need
So I'm giving Musgrove the tick because I think once he is surrounded by other class forwards he might shine
Can we just sign footballers that don’t need others to hold their hand to be better.

I rate the guy. I just don't see him as anywhere near an issue in our team. Stef and Zane are our only two impact forwards.

He didn't need them. Beautiful footwork as well.

Not the point. They didn't know that when he burst through
Lomax was beaten fell to the ground and got up to nearly chase Madden down.
Our backs still not even close to being in the frame.

Every time we or opposition make's a break our backs have the slowest response time ever.

Too hot and cold this year, I'm not too sure if he will make an impact long term. He’s a bench player at best and normally a reserve grader, personally I’d move him on if he doesn’t improve in the off season into next season.

Not the point. They didn't know that when he burst through
Lomax was beaten fell to the ground and got up to nearly chase Madden down.
Our backs still not even close to being in the frame.

Every time we or opposition make's a break our backs have the slowest response time ever.
Its not just the response time, we have the slowest backs in the comp surely.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back