‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco

Urgh , looks like the “Sunderland til I die “ likening is not just about the type of show . But the plot lines will be very similar to season 1 .

@cultured_bogan said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394104) said:
I honestly hope the intro to each episode includes the Seinfeld slap bass riff.

or Benny Hill music

@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394275) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394248) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394211) said:
This concept demonstrates how clueless Pascoe is. Marina Go administration still killing us.

I’d take Go over inspector gadget any day

Why ?

I thought she did a reasonable job and I don’t think she would have pushed for a 4 year nofo extension.

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394942) said:
Bet Saturdays game gets forgotten on the doco

They're recording at every game, you can see the cameras in the box.

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394348) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394275) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394248) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394211) said:
This concept demonstrates how clueless Pascoe is. Marina Go administration still killing us.

Why ?

I thought she did a reasonable job and I don’t think she would have pushed for a 4 year nofo extension.

Was she not there when we signed Reynolds, Packer, mbye?

@tiger5150 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395094) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394348) said:

Why ?

She was, but i'm not sure Marina was too hands on with regards to recruitment (at least not to my knowledge).

@maryst said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395090) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394942) said:
Bet Saturdays game gets forgotten on the doco

They're recording at every game, you can see the cameras in the box.

We can watch madge age in real time.

![1a4d2990-a369-4393-a3aa-0d6b6e918b96-image.png](/assets/uploads/files/1624253560892-1a4d2990-a369-4393-a3aa-0d6b6e918b96-image.png)

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395095) said:
@tiger5150 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395094) said:

Why ?

She was, but i'm not sure Marina was too hands on with regards to recruitment (at least not to my knowledge).

Surely there are candidates for board positions who have both business acumen and football nous. It’s a cop out to say, I’m a board member but I stay out of football matters. You’re at a footy club for gods sake. If the footy department is about to make a horrible error it’s your job to put a stop to it. It’s this type of silos that have probably stuffed WT.

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395095) said:

Why ?

What about coaches? Who signed Taylor?

@tiger5150 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1395102) said:

Why ?

What about coaches? Who signed Taylor?

I’ll give you that. She signed Taylor and Pascoe signed Cleary and Madge.

Unfortunately all three have not worked out

This really will make great viewing. Documentary with real life action of the wheels falling off. Probably actually better viewing than us finishing 9th again. Some real gore this year. :(

Why ?

No way she was involved in recruitment ..she herself admitted she didn't have a heap of NRL understanding knowledge

Whatever is actually played in the doco, I predict the forum is going to go into meltdown over every episode: analysing body language, calling out comments from club staff, accusing the documentary of being misleading or censored.

@jirskyr said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1408050) said:
Whatever is actually played in the doco, I predict the forum is going to go into meltdown over every episode: analysing body language, calling out comments from club staff, accusing the documentary of being misleading or censored.

We need an investigation

Im second guessing the wisdom of this doco. If it is truly warts and all, there is no way with the season we have had that it can paint us in a positive light.

I cant see a positive in it, it is not going to improve our chances of recruitment.

Staff online

Back