‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394106) said:
@hobbo1 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394090) said:
@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393977) said:
This must be due to air.

Narrated by a Russell Crowe ?

Has to be Attenborough.
And here you see the near extinct nomad tiger mating with any nuffy he encounters.

?

@cultured_bogan said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394094) said:
@hobbo1 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394090) said:
@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393977) said:
This must be due to air.

Narrated by a Russell Crowe ?

Or Matt Nable.

Probably Bwaife ?

This concept demonstrates how clueless Pascoe is. Marina Go administration still killing us.

@cultured_bogan said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394187) said:
@hsvjones said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394162) said:
We are a gift that keeps on giving to Media....

It'll probably win the Logie for best comedy.

Best dark comedy!

@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394211) said:
This concept demonstrates how clueless Pascoe is. Marina Go administration still killing us.

I’d take Go over inspector gadget any day

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394248) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394211) said:

Go was on the Board, not an employee of the Board like the CEO is. It would more correct to say you would take Go over Hagipantelis.

@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394254) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394248) said:

Go was on the Board, not an employee of the Board like the CEO is. It would more correct to say you would take Go over Hagipantelis.

Lee is inspector gadget.

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394262) said:

Lee is inspector gadget.

Thanks, I thought the previous post mentioned someone else. You live and learn.

Delete all copies! We’re already an embarrassment and laughing stock, don’t need to provide the media with more ammo.

@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394266) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394262) said:

Lee is inspector gadget.

Thanks, I thought the previous post mentioned someone else. You live and learn.

I understand where you were coming from because I was responding to a comment re pascoe.

Why ?

I liked Marina Go and by all accounts she fixed a lot of the front office stuff. She was also the chair when

We lost 3 of the “big 4”
Employed Taylor
Employed and lost Cleary
Signed Clearys duds.

These are the worst things that have happened to the club and Lee would be crucified for them

A club doesn't have to be a winning one to give an insight as to the workings. It could be both really hard as well as interesting to watch them trying to overcome the difficulties they face.

Inspector Gadget is Hagipantelis

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394288) said:

So I’ve been informed

@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394289) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394288) said:

So I’ve been informed

Yeah sorry, replied before I read further, it is due to his overcoat.

@weststigerman said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394268) said:
Delete all copies! We’re already an embarrassment and laughing stock, don’t need to provide the media with more ammo.

It’ll get leaked

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394292) said:
@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394289) said:

So I’ve been informed

Yeah sorry, replied before I read further, it is due to his overcoat.

It’s ok I didn’t get the original memo. :)

Back