2010 halfback

Sabre

Just testing out the polls on this forum. But anyway I like moltzen for the moment.

@Kaiser said:
Dare to believe that Todd Carney will be putting on a Tigers jersey?

I might be wrongs but at one stage last year it looked like he was deffinetaly going to join the tigers but then he got deregistered. Think he's close to signing for roosters though.

@Iron Tiger said:
@Kaiser said:
Dare to believe that Todd Carney will be putting on a Tigers jersey?

I might be wrongs but at one stage last year it looked like he was deffinetaly going to join the tigers but then he got deregistered. Think he's close to signing for roosters though.

Yeah pretty much the situation i heard…

My gut instinct is that he'll be signed here though given all the Roosters off-field drama's...

They have to sign Finch off contract, great player, not worth much. Parramatta are idiots to have got rid of Finch

Roosters just signed Brian Smith to coach, with a year remaining on his contract at Newie, mustve been a sweet sweetener to lure him away considering how well theyre going

I'd love Jarrod Mullen, hell….how about just a real 7 in the 7, and a real 1 in the 1, get the drift.....sheens and his ever relenting search to create a star

![](http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/kingpopgun/milton1.jpg)

If Tim Moltzen isn't at the back, he will play 7\. I'm not too fussed which one he plays but I would like to see a few more games of him in the 7 jersey before we talk about playing him there fulltime next year.

Moltzen is most certainly better suited to 5/8 and will play 5/8 on Sunday like he did against Souths.

If Sheens leaves Benji and Moltzen in the halves for the remainder of this season, then I think they will start next season in the halves.

im stunned only 2 people have voted for Orford. If we don't buy him than we should stick with Moltzen and keep Benji at halfback. Forget Taumata, he is trouble. Forget Finch, he is useless. Keep Dunley and Lui as backup for next year

i thought the poll meant who would you like to have as halfback.

not who you think will be halfback

and in my earlier post i meant to say we should keep Marshall at five eighth and Moltzen at halfback (if we dont sign Orford)

I cant see us buying Orford at all…the guy loves the beach and northside too much to cross the bridge.
Finch will not sign for us either as he would rather be paid peanuts for a winning team than $$$ for a team that he has no interest in.

Molzten, Lui, Marshall will be our halves options unless Tarrmata is signed

Back