2022 Membership info

@demps said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477649) said:
@jd-tiger said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477634) said:
@demps said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1474361) said:
**Reminder:**

Members who do NOT wish to renew this year.
Please make sure auto renew is turned OFF.

Hey Demps, is there an online setting for this, or does one need to physically phone them?

Im sure you can do both

Thanks found it, it was accessible online.

@jd-tiger said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477660) said:
@demps said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477649) said:
@jd-tiger said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477634) said:
@demps said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1474361) said:
**Reminder:**

Members who do NOT wish to renew this year.
Please make sure auto renew is turned OFF.

Hey Demps, is there an online setting for this, or does one need to physically phone them?

Im sure you can do both

Thanks found it, it was accessible online.

???

Didn’t renew this year for various reasons, including covid and was considering our decision for the coming season. Today's choice to retain Maguire resulted in the decision tipping to a no.

Wow from the storm........![storm.PNG](/assets/uploads/files/1632216220994-storm.png)

@snake said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477214) said:
Where still waiting for our appreciation certificates for pledging our remaining games this season ..
Being a bit laid back ? should honour your commitment that was made ! not a big deal just saying Mr CEO..

and loyalty pins.

@tigerbalm said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477428) said:
@gallagher said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477386) said:
I asked my cat if she wanted a pet membershit. She crapped in my hat, did my best Justin.

Please tell me the scarf was left un-soiled!

#ourscarf

Now showing more than stripes.

@hank37w said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478249) said:
@tigerbalm said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477428) said:
@gallagher said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1477386) said:
I asked my cat if she wanted a pet membershit. She crapped in my hat, did my best Justin.

Please tell me the scarf was left un-soiled!

#ourscarf

Now showing more than stripes.

Could aptly describe some of our Redzone attack this convo.

@gazlord95 said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478057) said:
Wow from the storm........![storm.PNG](/assets/uploads/files/1632216220994-storm.png)

Easy to do when you know your membership is actually greater outside of Victoria.

@tigerlily said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478304) said:

Easy to do when you know your membership is actually greater outside of Victoria.

The majority of their match access members don't live in melb.? How do you know that?

Great Club and Great Gesture by the Storm. You can see why the entire club works together as One. Once again, something our club could learn from.

@muffstar said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478453) said:
Great Club and Great Gesture by the Storm. You can see why the entire club works together as One. Once again, something our club could learn from.

I'd say that's why the donkey's went after their CEO and not ours.

@gallagher said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478442) said:
@tigerlily said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478304) said:

The majority of their match access members don't live in melb.? How do you know that?

I would find that extraordinarily hard to believe.
Can you back that claim up @tigerlily?

It's a nice gesture for sure, but those Victorian based members have (*had) basically paid for nothing given the scarcity of home games since 2019.

Just quietly, why are you guys actually signing up for membership ? Because Madge is staying ? Complete and utter cop out if so.

We’ve been dragged through the ringer as fans for a long time now, even more so with this joke of a review. It’s all done and all we get is a bunch of big business words from the CEO that no one wants, get told Maguire is staying and his assistants are leaving and people are seriously content with that ? It’s an absolute joke.

This season we’re the 6th highest in membership numbers and for what? Our team getting called wannabe professionals every 2 weeks and not moving forward whatsoever. To think this incompetent board might actually think they’re doing something right with membership numbers so high for such a bad team. They need a kick up the ass and that starts with dropping those numbers by at least 5000 so it actually gives them a shake.

Spare me with the “I’m a member because I love my club” crap. If you loved the club, you wouldn’t spend your hard earned money on a team that hasn’t worked hard for anything in years. You’d save your money and try to force a change

@yeahcaz said in [2022 Membership info](/post/1478840) said:
Just quietly, why are you guys actually signing up for membership ? Because Madge is staying ? Complete and utter cop out if so.

We’ve been dragged through the ringer as fans for a long time now, even more so with this joke of a review. It’s all done and all we get is a bunch of big business words from the CEO that no one wants, get told Maguire is staying and his assistants are leaving and people are seriously content with that ? It’s an absolute joke.

This season we’re the 6th highest in membership numbers and for what? Our team getting called wannabe professionals every 2 weeks and not moving forward whatsoever. To think this incompetent board might actually think they’re doing something right with membership numbers so high for such a bad team. They need a kick up the ass and that starts with dropping those numbers by at least 5000 so it actually gives them a shake.

Spare me with the “I’m a member because I love my club” crap. If you loved the club, you wouldn’t spend your hard earned money on a team that hasn’t worked hard for anything in years. You’d save your money and try to force a change

I am signing up because I like going to the football.

Pretty simple for me support the Club… not anyone particularly in it..

If people choose not to .. that’s fine too.. no problem.. just as it’s not if they choose too..

Back