2022 Membership info

This is doing my head in. So I opt in to get my “entitlements”. Okay done. It says I’ve got a $40 credit but my 4 choices are now two. If I pick opting in to the $5 card rort, I still have $40 but zero choices and it’s still saying I’m up for $10 plus postage for the cards. How exactly do you use your credit?
Mine is exactly the same - can't use the $

you can choose a different style not just the cartoon tiger.
In relation to the membership cards and paying for them my understanding is as per sustainability policy they are encouraging an ecard rather than plastic card. Also company's like Zurich etc tend to only do business with company's that have sustainability policies.
Not that I agree with that but we are the only club that charges for membership cards
Reading an article today. We also have the highest per game membership cost apart from Redcliffe.

I will be switching off auto renewal for next year

just to add to this, this info re sustainability policy etc was a point made by another forum member on another forum, apologies for not mentioning that but like the idea
Set up the technology so your new year benefits are carried over to the same card from the previous year.

A weak excuse. Every member that got the card last year needs to turf them out

You have to apply them at check out.

My advice, put what you want in to your basket. Check the shipping cost and total and see if you have enough credits.

FYI shipping is around $25

Which is nuts right? Don’t we have a courier company as a sponsor anymore? I just got a massive box of lego delivered for the boy for under $10.

Is this mob serious? A $4 KMart T Shirt with a tiny tiger for $40!!!

That's the going rate for branded t-shirts. All the surf companies are the same price.
Can't tell what the quality is like from the photos unfortunately.

Which is nuts right? Don’t we have a courier company as a sponsor anymore? I just got a massive box of lego delivered for the boy for under $10.
The postage cost was nuts, agreed. I’ve got Lego and toys delivered for either free or $9.95 as well.

I see what they are trying to do but the execution is terrible. They would have been better getting the set up right before roll out.

They also need to get feedback on these ideas from more members not just a handful.

Can someone please upload the Daily Telegraph article so we can read it - it's behind a paywall.
The Wests Tigers may have finished at the bottom of the ladder this year but are still expecting long suffering fans to pay top dollar to watch their team in 2023.

Remarkably, only new franchise the Dolphins are charging more than what the joint venture is asking its faithful to fork out for an adult membership to home games.

News Corp has examined the cheapest season tickets for adults and families at each club next year, and, given the current economic climate, some of the results are surprising.

The most affordable Tigers’ season ticket, which doesn’t include “home” games at Tamworth, Hamilton (New Zealand) and Brisbane (Magic Round), will set fans back almost $28 a game.

Only the Dolphins, at over $32 a game, ask their new fanbase for more.

“I’m not too happy about it,” says long-time season ticket-holder Dean Morgan.

“Those ‘home games’ aren’t included, so how can we be the second most expensive when three of those games we can’t attend because they’re interstate or overseas?

“It doesn’t make sense at all.”

Morgan said the revelations would factor into his decision to renew his membership.

“I usually go with my dad to Campbelltown and Leichhardt. I haven’t looked into the prices but if they’re the second most expensive, that’s something to think about,” he said.

On the other end of the scale, Canterbury have the cheapest membership offering next year.

The Bulldogs’ home game package of 11 matches, which includes an away game deal with fellow Accor Stadium tenants South Sydney, is almost half that of the Tigers.

Canterbury, along with Newcastle, also have the best deals for families across the league.

Bulldogs CEO Aaron Warburton said the club made it a priority to be able to offer its supporters the most affordable membership packages in the NRL.

“The Bulldogs are ‘the Family Club’ and members are at the core of our family,” he said.

“They play a critical role in the success of the Bulldogs both on and off the field and our commitment to them has always been and remains to be, providing them with value-driven and affordable memberships.”

Keeping memberships affordable in a climate of rising interest rates and the cost of living was a crucial consideration for the Bulldogs.

“We know that we have all been impacted in different ways throughout recent years, so we have done our best to keep our membership rates as low as possible despite rising costs to the club,” Warburton said.

“We kept rates flat for six years and we rolled membership benefits forward from the 2021 season to account for the impacts and restrictions of the pandemic.

“But now in 2023, more than ever, we need the support of our members.”

The Belmore outfit has managed to remain low-cost even after increasing the price of memberships by four per cent across the board this year.

“The future success of our club relies on keeping competitive with our rival NRL teams and investing in our people and pathways,” he said.

“Despite some small rate increases across some of our membership packages in 2023, our memberships still remain one of the most affordable of all the clubs.

“We were conscious to complete a thorough analysis before making any changes to membership packages to ensure that we remain one of the most value-driven clubs in the NRL, which we are confident that we have achieved.”

The Tigers have been asked for comment on their membership prices.

Attachments

• 6bed412ce4a51418ea06ba0b8ac84dba.jpeg
    6bed412ce4a51418ea06ba0b8ac84dba.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 13
The Wests Tigers may have finished at the bottom of the ladder this year but are still expecting long suffering fans to pay top dollar to watch their team in 2023.

Remarkably, only new franchise the Dolphins are charging more than what the joint venture is asking its faithful to fork out for an adult membership to home games.

News Corp has examined the cheapest season tickets for adults and families at each club next year, and, given the current economic climate, some of the results are surprising.

The most affordable Tigers’ season ticket, which doesn’t include “home” games at Tamworth, Hamilton (New Zealand) and Brisbane (Magic Round), will set fans back almost $28 a game.

“Those ‘home games’ aren’t included, so how can we be the second most expensive when three of those games we can’t attend because they’re interstate or overseas?

Morgan said the revelations would factor into his decision to renew his membership.

“I usually go with my dad to Campbelltown and Leichhardt. I haven’t looked into the prices but if they’re the second most expensive, that’s something to think about,” he said.

On the other end of the scale, Canterbury have the cheapest membership offering next year.

The Bulldogs’ home game package of 11 matches, which includes an away game deal with fellow Accor Stadium tenants South Sydney, is almost half that of the Tigers.

Canterbury, along with Newcastle, also have the best deals for families across the league.

Bulldogs CEO Aaron Warburton said the club made it a priority to be able to offer its supporters the most affordable membership packages in the NRL.

“The Bulldogs are ‘the Family Club’ and members are at the core of our family,” he said.

“They play a critical role in the success of the Bulldogs both on and off the field and our commitment to them has always been and remains to be, providing them with value-driven and affordable memberships.”

Keeping memberships affordable in a climate of rising interest rates and the cost of living was a crucial consideration for the Bulldogs.

“We know that we have all been impacted in different ways throughout recent years, so we have done our best to keep our membership rates as low as possible despite rising costs to the club,” Warburton said.

“We kept rates flat for six years and we rolled membership benefits forward from the 2021 season to account for the impacts and restrictions of the pandemic.

The Belmore outfit has managed to remain low-cost even after increasing the price of memberships by four per cent across the board this year.

“The future success of our club relies on keeping competitive with our rival NRL teams and investing in our people and pathways,” he said.

“Despite some small rate increases across some of our membership packages in 2023, our memberships still remain one of the most affordable of all the clubs.

“We were conscious to complete a thorough analysis before making any changes to membership packages to ensure that we remain one of the most value-driven clubs in the NRL, which we are confident that we have achieved.”

Says it all really

Can someone please upload the Daily Telegraph article so we can read it - it's behind a paywall.
As requested

NRL 2023 membership ticket prices revealed​

They’ve been absent from the NRL finals for a decade but that hasn’t stopped Wests Tigers hitting their fans where it hurts. We reveal which club’s members will pay top dollar for home games.

Fatima Kdouh and Matt Encarnacion

2 min read
November 25, 2022 - 4:29PM

Wests Tigers members will pay top dollar to attend home games. Picture: Grant Trouville/NRL

Wests Tigers members will pay top dollar to attend home games. Picture: Grant Trouville/NRL

Members ticket prices at your club.

Bulldogs fans have plenty to cheer about in 2023. Picture. Phil Hillyard

More Coverage​

Why Klemmer chose to join wooden spoonersNRL draw: Download your club-by-club season poster

Business is business but, whichever way you look at it, perception is reality.
My family has already signed on for 2023 - we are rusted on members - but dollars only go so far.

I thought there was a fan/member group formed last year which was to liaise with the club admin - did 2023 membership NOT get considered as this is the very basis of continued fan engagement?

As requested

NRL 2023 membership ticket prices revealed​

They’ve been absent from the NRL finals for a decade but that hasn’t stopped Wests Tigers hitting their fans where it hurts. We reveal which club’s members will pay top dollar for home games.

Fatima Kdouh and Matt Encarnacion

2 min read
November 25, 2022 - 4:29PM

More Coverage​

Why Klemmer chose to join wooden spoonersNRL draw: Download your club-by-club season poster

Really appreciated champion @Wounded_magpie magpie

Latest posts

Staff online

Back