OFFICIAL 2023 Development Players

I really appreciate you finding that and posting it for me Paws, it's made my day.
I'm going to phone my cousin to see if he know the family. 🤜🤛
I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed reading about the young man who has a lot going for him. I hope to see a lot of him at WTs.

Anybody see this bloke picked in any grade last season .I didn't see his name in any team all season but he's now in the top 30.Anybody any the wiser?

Anybody see this bloke picked in any grade last season .I didn't see his name in any team all season but he's now in the top 30.Anybody any the wiser?
He was injured (shoulder or pec?) for around half the season and played Flegg when he came back.

Was guaranteed a Top 30 spot for this year in the Development Contract he’d signed previously.

He was injured (shoulder or pec?) for around half the season and played Flegg when he came back.

Was guaranteed a Top 30 spot for this year in the Development Contract he’d signed previously.
I didn't know you could be quarantined a top 30 spot from developement

I think this guy is Christian Ma'anaima whose on a development contract. Is this right???
He looks a tough nut. Wonder if anyone has some good info on him.
Fmz5gVcaUAANGph.jpg

It's always so hard to tell with the younger players how they will project.

I feel like Fonua Pole had so much less hype than other guys I've heard about. Never heard of him 2 years ago, whereas I'd known about Stefano for a while now. Maybe it's because of covid that we weren't getting much news or viewing time of these guys playing.

It's always so hard to tell with the younger players how they will project.

I feel like Fonua Pole had so much less hype than other guys I've heard about. Never heard of him 2 years ago, whereas I'd known about Stefano for a while now. Maybe it's because of covid that we weren't getting much news or viewing time of these guys playing.
Yep have to agree mate. Pole was weighing up being an AFL player.... that's actually a good grounding for him because it would give the big fella a different skill set.
I was watching the sports news tonight and they did a story on souths cross code AFL training, saw Latrell leap up onto the bags. Woukd be a good idea to do this for our back imo.
As a side note, I remember muckin about wrestling with a mate I hadn't seen since our rugby days. We were in the back yard and I had so much trouble pinning him and I was twice his size....found out later he was a wood chopper clearing land out west. Such strong shoulders.

Really? Wow! You can tell by his legs that he's a brick. Are you reading this tuck, this guy might be the depth we're looking for. 🤔
Yeah got him in there.
Getting game time is the issue. Really missed a chance with some of these blokes last year.

Yeah got him in there.
Getting game time is the issue. Really missed a chance with some of these blokes last year.
I was reading your posts re the women's team and these ones.
I think covid has hindered their development as well as pathways.
I think if the NRL can wrangle more games on TV for both girls, pathways and KOE the better our sport will be down the track because as kingrobbie said sport is very much a generational thing. The big improvements we do now we will reap the rewards 5-10yrs down the track.
If we don't improve what we do we are actually going backwards.

Back