2023 Forum Updates and Issues

Thanks @Kul. Looking good mate. Are we able to pin our own favourite threads somewhere on the homepage? Also, any chance of getting the "Latest Posts" list length increased? In this version, my list is 5, previously I think it was 10-12. Thanks
If you click the new posts button from the drop down menu it will show you all the threads with new posts in order

Looks good - just got to work out few changes - which you mentioned above.

Reactions: Kul
Any way we can make unread notifications standout out? Having new and old notifications look the same colour makes it hard to distinguish.

Is it still possible to ignore an entire thread? There are some topics I have no interest in (I'm sure others use the function too) and I liked the old ignore thread function but I can't figure out how to do it now.

Is it still possible to ignore an entire thread? There are some topics I have no interest in (I'm sure others use the function too) and I liked the old ignore thread function but I can't figure out how to do it now.
At the moment, no, you can only ignore certain users.

However there is an add-on that does this that I could look at purchasing if there are enough people that want this feature.

Thanks for sorting out the log in issue. Hope everyone now has access to this excellent site,

Hey KUL, never had a problem staying logged in to the forum before now I get kicked out every time open another program, any ideas ?

Hi Kul
Just wanted to thank you for all your work to make this forum happen. Love the new look and the slick efficiency!!

Hey KUL, never had a problem staying logged in to the forum before now I get kicked out every time open another program, any ideas ?
wow.

when you say "kicked out" do you mean that the browser crashes? Or you are logged off?

what browser are you using

Hi Kul
Just wanted to thank you for all your work to make this forum happen. Love the new look and the slick efficiency!!
It's super slick isn't it.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it.
I find it a breeeeeeeeze to use now

Reactions: BZN
I’ll be honest, I hated it at first. That’s only because I’m resistant to change. But it’s slowly growing on me.

Hey mate, another quick suggestion to save us a click.

In the top right corner, the lightning bolt strike, would you be able to redirect that to "New Posts" instead of "What's New"? What's new takes us to all the newest threads whereas New Posts takes us to Newest Unread threads.

A small detail that I think many regulars would appreciate. On the web version, the lightning bolt isn't there, it's only there on the mobile version too.

Staff online

Back