2024 Pre-Season

From ESPN article:

"John Bateman trained separately from the main group on Thursday but the English back-rower is expected to be fit to face Canberra in their round-two season opener"

Will be out for 1st trial at least but good 2 hear.
as long as he takes the field in trial 2 then that is a positive. it's imperative everyone gets time on the field to gel.

I’m wondering where Alaimalo is up to in way of progress ?
Him being a tall, fast and athletic outside back who was dominant at times playing Super Rugby could become a genuine star for us once he gets used to the suttle changes that rugby league brings.

Last edited:
I wonder if there is possibly a noisier place that WT could conduct these press conferences. Maybe we could hear none of the questions instead of only missing most of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Loving seeing Benji's attitude, he is a winner and he will lead this club back to where it deserves to be.

I love seeing a bloke who's 'winning' career average is just over 50%
continually being called a winner....

It's that our 'winner' didn't get more wins in his time on the field here?

Loving seeing Benji's attitude, he is a winner and he will lead this club back to where it deserves to be.
I like this quote about his coaching style in the Olam article …
“The 30-year-old [Olam] says with Benji it's all about keeping it simple, training hard and working hard for each other, seemingly mirroring the philosophy of Bellamy.”

I love seeing a bloke who's 'winning' career average is just over 50%
continually being called a winner....

It's that our 'winner' didn't get more wins in his time on the field here?
The guy played to win ... hamstrung by his teammates more than not.
It's the winning attitude he's trying to get across to the entire team under his control now.

The guy played to win ... hamstrung by his teammates more than not.
It's the winning attitude he's trying to get across to the entire team under his control now.

They all play to win mate...

Winning makes them 'Winners'
Winning every other week does not.

Back