2024 - Wests Tigers trials

Spartan117

Staff member
Forum Leader

Wests Tigers trials in Christchurch and Mudgee​

Author Wests Tigers
Timestamp Fri 10 Nov 2023, 10:30 AM

Wests Tigers will be heading to New Zealand and regional NSW for its two NRL Pre-Season Challenge matches ahead of the 2024 season.

Just like last season, Wests Tigers will play its first trial match against the Warriors in New Zealand.

Apollo Projects Stadium, Christchurch

Apollo Projects Stadium, Christchurch

That match will kick off at 2pm (AEDT) on Sunday 18th February at Apollo Projects Stadium, Christchurch.

This will be Wests Tigers’ third trip across the Tasman in 12 months, following on from last season’s sold out ‘home’ game in Hamilton.

Six days later we take on St George Illawarra Dragons in Central West NSW. The match against the Dragons will kick off at 8:05pm on Saturday 24th February at Glen Willow Stadium, Mudgee.

Youd assume they fly back from NZ sunday night
Recovery Monday?
Three or four days in Sydney, training whenever.
Maybe head Mudgee Friday - supporters and members engagement/(c) run?
Or maybe head to Mudgee early Sat

Busy week whichever way

Apparently WTs are not hanging around... Not arriving early no open (C) run training... No autograph session.. No meet & greet

Just in and out

Makes.me.wonder why we bother heading over there
Seems weird.
Must be concerned about the turnaround from NZ?

My missus saw me re subscribing to Kayo today... No comment from her not quite sure what that means
Sleep with one eye open mate , I half blurted out Supercars and Wests Tigers the other day , the look was enough I shut up straight away , il,just fumble the remote to fox on game day and be saying ohh. Shit footy is on

Back