2024 - Wests Tigers trials

We're in NZ for a whole week. You think we're not going to be doing any fan engagement in that time???

Sure, footy comes first, but there will be plenty of time to push our brand into NZ...
Warriors look like they're doing fan engagemt let's hope we are too...

The One New Zealand Warriors are due to arrive in Christchurch on Friday, February 16 ahead of an open field session at Apollo Projects Stadium on Saturday (10.00am).

Gates will open at 9.30am for fans to watch ahead of a signing session to follow.

Youd assume they fly back from NZ sunday night
Recovery Monday?
Three or four days in Sydney, training whenever.
Maybe head Mudgee Friday - supporters and members engagement/(c) run?
Or maybe head to Mudgee early Sat

Busy week whichever way
Yeah, you wait months to play a trial and then get 2 in 6 days ? Who plans this ? Seems they really struggle to get it logical, not forgetting we also have to fly back from o/s.
Now I see we play at 2pm Sunday which I’m assuming is 4 pm NZ time. Hopefully there is a flight out of Christchurch on Sunday evening that gets back to Sydney before curfew.

You have got to laugh because even before our team has been named the NRL have decided to give us Tweedledum and Tweedledee as the match officials,one Sutton as the ref and his equally blind brother as the video ref.
Load up on the warriors for an easy collect

Team List vs New Zealand Warriors
1 Jahream Bula
2 Charlie Staines
3 Solomona Faataape
4 Declan Casey
5 Junior Tupou
6 Jayden Sullivan
7 Aidan Sezer
8 Stefano Utoikamanu
9 Api Koroisau (c)
10 David Klemmer
11 Isaiah Papali'i
12 Asu Kepaoa
13 Alex Seyfarth

Interchange:
14 Lachlan Galvin
15 Josh Feledy
16 Fonua Pole
17 Samuela Fainu
18 Kit Laulilii
19 Sione Fainu
20 Jake Simpkin
21 Tallyn Da Silva
22 Heath Mason
23 Alex Lobb
24 Tony Sukkar
25 Navren Willett
26 Nick Lui-Toso
27 Reuben Porter
28 Sione Vaihu

Coach: Benji Marshall

Nick Lui-Toso could be one to be watch.
He was very dominant in QLD Cup a couple of seasons back and could be a late bloomer.

My missus watches more footy then me. By the 8th game on a weekend I'm more in the mood for something light, rather then watch say The Dragons and Warriors, but she will have a go at me and say put the footy on. She is the same with the cricket.
I should be friends with her! My hubby's eyes are already rolling as I check the forum and NRL.com 😂

Latest posts

Members online

Back