2024 - Wests Tigers trials

My missus saw me re subscribing to Kayo today... No comment from her not quite sure what that means

My missus watches more footy then me. By the 8th game on a weekend I'm more in the mood for something light, rather then watch say The Dragons and Warriors, but she will have a go at me and say put the footy on. She is the same with the cricket.

Finally upgraded my Foxtel box to be able to watch games in 4K. Box arrived have too much of a backlog of recorded soaps and dramas on the old one. Pushing the misses daily to make the swap. Thursdays the dead line!

We're in NZ for a whole week. You think we're not going to be doing any fan engagement in that time???

Sure, footy comes first, but there will be plenty of time to push our brand into NZ...
Not my thoughts....A kiwi WTs fan on a WT FB page was saying he was looking forward to seeing them this week, he called the club and they said quote:-

Thank you to the people who gave me advice around when the tigers come to Christchurch this week and if I could see them train and meet some players and I was optimistic as the warriors have an open training day Saturday morning.
I rung the the club this morning to find out and to my massive disappointment the boys are not opening up to the public as a massive Wests tiger's fan who hasn't seen the boys here since the mid 2000s this hurts!!!

It does seem strange were there for a week and no PR...time will tell I hope this blokes wrong

I believe Kayo is increasing prices to $35 /month after February 14th - absolutely insane considering how crap their service is.
Correct... And. Correct on the service description

But I always go. With a mate we get 2 screen stream so 17.50 month or 4.50 week ain't too bad

Depends what you watch. Good for all the US sports.

I normally get the paid subscriptions for the US sports separate to Kayo so can watch all the games etc

It was good for the cricket but day to day value for a week when League/AFL isn’t on I think is a struggle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back