LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
The Roosters and fat red head myth Ribbo will lap this upm they wknt even realise every league fan and person will see this a a total hollow victory. A fake premiership.
The cant beat Penrith. Newcastle were only there because of Penriths injuries, then they had like 90% possession and won by 1 point. Absolute hollow premiership
 
Knights only got as close as they did cos the Roosters were so average in the first half.
The roosters were poor ? What? When ? The game was like a Disney sports movie . The big bad team with all the best players relentlessly hammering the door down .
I think they had 1 error in the first half .
I’ll say this again , but your comment convinces me that people only ever watch the team who has the ball . Because the roosters were balls to walk all game , and I genuinely have no idea how the knights kept them out .
 
I find MoM awards in this sport useless sometimes.

Someone like Toia and Radley, they might not be in top 5 but they absolutely killed it. toias kick chase, One on one D in best was crazy
 
The roosters were poor ? What? When ? The game was like a Disney sports movie . The big bad team with all the best players relentlessly hammering the door down .
I think they had 1 error in the first half .
I’ll say this again , but your comment convinces me that people only ever watch the team who has the ball . Because the roosters were balls to walk all game , and I genuinely have no idea how the knights kept them out .
They were shocking in the first half. Had zero in attack on the line.
 
The Roosters and fat red head myth Ribbo will lap this upm they wknt even realise every league fan and person will see this a a total hollow victory. A fake premiership.
The cant beat Penrith. Newcastle were only there because of Penriths injuries, then they had like 90% possession and won by 1 point. Absolute hollow premiership
It kinda does piss me off

They bought premiership winning Leniu, waratahs winger, maroons halfback, nsw blues hooker

It feels so hollow..
 

Members online

Back
Top