Aaron Woods - Signs with Bulldogs 2018 - Sharks 2018 [Official]..

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Woods going isn't a big deal. Trust me. His asking price v his output isn't worth it. **Will build a better team without him.**

This is a bit of a fairytail at Tigerland… We are terrible at building a roster, plus with history as the only true gauge, quality players dont seem to want to come to the club.

What if all we can attract are worse? Does it become a big deal then losing your best prop?

My point exactly.

If/when they sign packer matulino vete or players of similar standard woods will be a distant memory. Tigers problem isn't top quality players they have a few of those it's the depth to go along with it. I mean just look at the bench and team named this week.

I gotta be honest Woods has been an embarrassment to the club as captain this year.

Yes he is good prop and a likeable style of player however he carried on about direction and coaches and that got JT fired. Turns out he doesn't want to stay anyway.

Please Aaron step aside from the role it its your announced your going to the Dogs.

@ said:
i said to a Doggies Supporter mate of mine that Woodsy might be going to them
His response was "no thanks"

Not many rugby league supporters view him as a quality player. Everyone views Tedesco as a quality player.

@ said:
I gotta be honest Woods has been an embarrassment to the club as captain this year.

Yes he is good prop and a likeable style of player however he carried on about direction and coaches and that got JT fired. Turns out he doesn't want to stay anyway.

Please Aaron step aside from the role it its your announced your going to the Dogs.

Pretty low really. Even if they didn't want to admit it, you know the club were trying to bend to them by bringing in their horse whisperer, and I have no doubt that at least part of the reason why JT was sacked was an attempt to appease them after their comments about wanting to know who would coach them. The club genuinely believed they were doing the right things by these grubs.

@ said:
Dogs fans dont seem syked,
They wanted tedesco

Yeh they seemed to think if they could get woods they would get tedesco also, they wont be happy if they miss out on tedesco

@ said:
@ said:

Not many rugby league supporters view him as a quality player. Everyone views Tedesco as a quality player.

Maybe not, but the people that matter do - you know the ones who really know how to assess a player's contribution - coaches, players, former players etc.

@ said:
@ said:

Pretty low really. Even if they didn't want to admit it, you know the club were trying to bend to them by bringing in their horse whisperer, and I have no doubt that at least part of the reason why JT was sacked was an attempt to appease them after their comments about wanting to know who would coach them. The club genuinely believed they were doing the right things by these grubs.

As Moses would say 100%….

these so called big 4 started believing there own headlines and I have no doubt been mis guided by the grub of a manager they all share. Brooks has stayed cause no one else really wanted him, Woods has been the biggest disappointment in the way he has conducted himself on and off the field, Moses is an over hyped spoilt brat, Teddy just wants to be in a wining team... sadly none of them have any loyalty to the club, us fans and the other WT player they called mates... the only one who will really kick on is Teddy providing he doesn't breakdown

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Maybe not, but the people that matter do - you know the ones who really know how to assess a player's contribution - coaches, players, former players etc.

I can tell you now that tigers are going to be the ones who benefit long term if woods goes.

Why don't the Tigers just concentrate on keeping Tedesco give him a 5 year deal

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I can tell you now that tigers are going to be the ones who benefit long term if woods goes.

How so SG? Are there any decent replacements coming onboard?

@ said:

Why? Our offer is more than generous. If he wants to be elsewhere, fine as we are here to support WTs not one player.

@ said:
@ said:
Absolute dog act if true. Morally right up there with Simona.

So you really can't see the difference between a couple of mates (from different teams) having lunch together and betting on your team to lose a game?

Or selling jerseys for charity and keeping the cash for drugs?? Bit of perspective

@ said:
@ said:

Why? Our offer is more than generous. If he wants to be elsewhere, fine as we are here to support WTs not one player.

Yeah his offer from the Tigers isn't getting matched by any other club no need to increase it

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Woods going isn't a big deal. Trust me. His asking price v his output isn't worth it. **Will build a better team without him.**

This is a bit of a fairytail at Tigerland… We are terrible at building a roster, plus with history as the only true gauge, quality players dont seem to want to come to the club.

What if all we can attract are worse? Does it become a big deal then losing your best prop?

My point exactly.

If/when they sign packer matulino vete or players of similar standard woods will be a distant memory. Tigers problem isn't top quality players they have a few of those it's the depth to go along with it. I mean just look at the bench and team named this week.

If we think a player like Packer is going to improve us then we are fried. Woods isn't a great forward or Captain,and I couldn't care less if he goes, but he's better than Packer.

@ said:

No Eddie , he is the perfect fit

Latest posts

Members online

Back