Tito Santana
Well-known member
Yep we did. But apparently we’ve told him he can go if he wants to. There’s a zero tackle article .I thought we gave him another year not long back?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep we did. But apparently we’ve told him he can go if he wants to. There’s a zero tackle article .I thought we gave him another year not long back?
Who’s taking them?Take a leaf out of the Sharks book who are making room for Kennedy.
Seyfarth, Bird, Kit free to go.
It makes our recruitment a joke if this is the case. But I bet my bottom dollar, the club is happy to keep him on the development contract but said to him "look if you can get a better deal elsewhere, we won't stand in your way".Yep we did. But apparently we’ve told him he can go if he wants to. There’s a zero tackle article .
Just wanted to add...no more than 800k for 2 years though. We need to keep Bula and we need funds for some of the younger players coming through flegg.Douehi is mentally tough and that is something we desperately need with our young squad. We need to keep him.
Also, you can’t evaluate him off the back of previous years as he was always with players that weren’t up to it.
I always really rated him as a young rugby fly half.
And 27th birthday tomorrow!Great kicker
Club at heart
Strong runner
Defending well
Multiple positional player
Best half to partner Luai at present
3 years @ $ 425 k
Yep we did. But apparently we’ve told him he can go if he wants to. There’s a zero tackle article .
www.zerotackle.com
Showed some speed. And Toá would have been run down for sure.2 years to get him off Perth radar
That 80 metre run to score will give him confidence in his knees,,shld see more of this version going fwd
Didn't say he should do all the long kicking, I just understand why in this game, in particular, he did all the long kicks.True but then the defence will be storming in on Douehi if they know he's doing all the kicking.
The kick chase should be led by 2nd row and centre. Also Douehi is a R side kicker so much of his kicks will go down our R side anyway.
Luais short kicking is very good though
Webster wanted Seyfarth earlier, Bird hopefully Super League, and Kit we can probably pay out on this years' cap.Who’s taking them?
I think he will too.I don't usually do hunches, but I have a hunch Doueihi will re-sign. I reckon he's a proper Tigers boy through an through and I think he recognises the direction the team is heading, as well as the confidence shown in him by Benji. Coach started him in centres, not in reggies, then promoted him to halves where Doueihi always seems to relish having lots of touches.
Tigers did a bargain deal this contract because of Doueihi's injury history, but also it must be recognised that Tigers stuck with him despite that terrible run of injuries (24 matches in 3 seasons).
ZeroThe salary cap is 12m. 450k is just over 1/30th of it. For a guy who can play several positions at a fringe first grade level, offers utility value and could end up good at 13, which is now a key position, it's fine.
We gave Jack Bird 450k a year for 2 years. What is better than Doueihi at?
I suspect you are right seems to be loved by team mates and coaching staff. Seems a good human.I don't usually do hunches, but I have a hunch Doueihi will re-sign. I reckon he's a proper Tigers boy through an through and I think he recognises the direction the team is heading, as well as the confidence shown in him by Benji. Coach started him in centres, not in reggies, then promoted him to halves where Doueihi always seems to relish having lots of touches.
Tigers did a bargain deal this contract because of Doueihi's injury history, but also it must be recognised that Tigers stuck with him despite that terrible run of injuries (24 matches in 3 seasons).
Jayden Campbell is a gun. Will play for Queensland soon enough if he stops getting injured.Very confused about Douehi. He has a unique set of skills especially with kicking that no one else in our team possesses. Did Luai take even one long kick yesterday?
There is so much he does wrong IMO. He didn't get to dummy half yesterday on Tackle 1 and we got very luck with the call. He doesn't seem to help with kick chases when he was at lock, he doesn't consistently do a good kick pressure either.
I love having someone this skillful in our side but as a senior player, he doesn't do the little things right which frustrates me.
All that being said, we are 8 wins this year and without him we'd be at 5 wins max..
I'm ok to lose Douehi, but we need to replace him with someone who is more skilful and versatile. J Campbell is the only one that comes to mind who's looking to change clubs.
Sometimes it seems like we have no plan.Yep we did. But apparently we’ve told him he can go if he wants to. There’s a zero tackle article .