hank37w
Well-known member
Agree, if he can play like he did yesterday consistently for the rest of the season then give him a year, but I hope he hasn't forgotten how we looked after him through a lot of lost time with injuries and some of that on some pretty big money at the time, still not happy with the Moses connection whether he's his agent or part time adviser, it smells really bad either way.Don’t blame the run of injuries, he’s had plenty of games in between to stink it up.
You reckon 7 is his spot? I remember Brandon Wakeman coming on and having the game of his life and a lot were carrying on how we finally found a half. Let’s see him close out the year consistently well and then maybe we can throw him an extra year.
I’m never bitter it’s always a game. For me right now, I reckon our 1 year offer to continue paying us back, and to stay with his junior club that’s on the up, is good, and we should sit on our hand.
As @Snidest 0 said next to blink loses.
You’ll need a handful of sand when holding the aces.
Have to agree that last night he looked like a real leader and anyone that didn't know otherwise could have been forgiven for thinking that he was our captain.