OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@AJ1 said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172666) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172661) said:
Do they actually pay people to make different headlines each week and come at things from different angles? What a gig

They clearly don't pay someone to edit their articles.

This:

"Madge and us as a playing group are sick of us, as a club, losing every second match and winning every now and then. It’s time for change for us now — we’ve built a good squad and there’s a good squad here.

Should have been this:

"Madge and the playing group are sick of losing every second match and winning every now and then. It’s time for us to change — we’ve built a good squad here".


I cant remember the last draw we had, so I'm trying to work out the alternative to a loss if we lose every second game and win every now and then. :thinking_face:
 
I hate these articles. No matter who we play we're now guaranteed to lose. This goes back to when we won two games in a row to start the season in 2002 and Telegraph put a photo of terry lamb smoking a cigar with his feet up on the desk as if we'd won a premiership. we lost the next match and slumped after that.
 
@watersider said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172692) said:
I hate these articles. No matter who we play we're now guaranteed to lose. This goes back to when we won two games in a row to start the season in 2002 and Telegraph put a photo of terry lamb smoking a cigar with his feet up on the desk as if we'd won a premiership. we lost the next match and slumped after that.

We haven’t strung more than 2 wins together for a very long time. Not this year or for the entire 2019 season at least. It would be a real achievement if we won this week.
 
I can read articles like this all day. Much better than the stuff that has been written about the Tigers in recent years
 
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.
 
@Sco77y said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172697) said:
@watersider said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172692) said:
I hate these articles. No matter who we play we're now guaranteed to lose. This goes back to when we won two games in a row to start the season in 2002 and Telegraph put a photo of terry lamb smoking a cigar with his feet up on the desk as if we'd won a premiership. we lost the next match and slumped after that.

We haven’t strung more than 2 wins together for a very long time. Not this year or for the entire 2019 season at least. It would be a real achievement if we won this week.

We won 3 in a row in 2018
 
@happy_tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172665) said:
Do we need to win this game to become a serious Top 8 contender ??

No ..winning every game will take care of that..

Sharpen your focus..less toads..
 
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?
 
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.
 
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

Maybe it should be if after you have read it and you don't lie it scroll on..

Like ole Nanna use to say..if you can't say anything nice why bother saying anything at all..
 
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

Bringing him in, plus the inclusion of some good attacking weapons such as the Leiluas and Doueihi really has worked wonders. Who’s our defence coach, is it Webster? Surprised he’s still around
 
@Geo said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172759) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

Maybe it should be if after you have read it and you don't lie it scroll on..

Like ole Nanna use to say..if you can't say anything nice why bother saying anything at all..

what's the fun in that?
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.
 
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

Sorry, but when I see WT fluff pieces I read the whole way through, start to finish. It's an 80 minute performance. Madge wouldn't expect anything less.
 
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172776) said:
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

Sorry, but when I see WT fluff pieces I read the whole way through, start to finish. It's an 80 minute performance. Madge wouldn't expect anything less.

I don't know why you're sorry, just an expression I guess. Read what you want mate, good to have you in support of Madge's Tigers.
 
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

So you’re acknowledging that you do in fact need to read it first.
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172779) said:
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

So you’re acknowledging that you do in fact need to read it first.

Start to, even if it's a heading, sure.
 
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172780) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172779) said:
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

So you’re acknowledging that you do in fact need to read it first.

Start to, even if it's a heading, sure.

what if it's like when you're watching a bad movie but you're still interested to see how it ends?
 
Back
Top