He certainly looked more dangerous with the ball in the centres. He's an interesting player because he's easily our best under the high ball, and has made plenty of kick return metres, but lacks the outright speed to be a constant threat at fullback. His build and running style is more suited to the centres but I think he could make a go of it at 6.
It's obvious that Reynolds is on the outer and with Benji gone next year, there's an opportunity for Doueihi at 6 - I think we have enough centres on the books that we'll see him at 6 next season.
I believe the club's plan is for him to play 5/8th but I dont think he and Brooks will be a good combo. Madden and Duoeihi may work but then we are back to 2 inexperience players playing in the halves and I don't like that either.
what's your suggestion based off current roster? Mbye?
Mbye produced some smart kicks on the last when he chimed in at left half, kicking low to the corners instead of the usual bomb our other halves use as their go to play.