OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today
 
Unlike Mbye and Reynolds, he shown he has class and is an asset to this team and will always be in the 17 somewhere. And unlike those 2, he was signed by Maguire, so he’s in Maguire’s plans.
 
@hybrid_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1216906) said:
Anyone who thinks he's a fullback has rocks in their head.

Centre at best.

I wouldn’t give up on him yet. Tough night for sure but he’s been playing good lately.
Lost his head early when Martin stirred him up. Needed to brush it off and get on with the game but he got spooked and never recovered.
 
@mike said in [Douehi](/post/1217179) said:
@willow said in [Douehi](/post/1217148) said:
He's our best player under the high ball but yes, he's not going to lead us to a premiership from fullback. Centre? I don't know, he's too slow to hit a hole and go through, in our current structure anyway. I thought he might be able to make a go of things at 6, he's got a big boot on him and can throw a decent pass. Just not sure he's got the dynamic ability to make it as a 6 either. I don't know, our current structure needs an overhaul, he looked alright at Souths who were obviously a stronger outfit than WT.

He’s got a great step as well, so maybe at 6 he’ll be dynamic. He can certainly get through the line.

I think its that footwork at the line that makes him difficult to run off, its almost like he is jerky when engaging the line so other players have difficulty timing their runs off him when close to the line.

Its hard to explain lol
 
I think we have a few players like Douehi and Tommy T that will lift and play with confidence if we shake out those we don’t want and bring in some better playmakers. We’ve got some good young talent coming though and I’d love to see them get some game time in the closing rounds. It feels bad now but I’m looking forward to seeing what Madge has in store.
 
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..
 
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217191) said:
@mike said in [Douehi](/post/1217179) said:
@willow said in [Douehi](/post/1217148) said:
He's our best player under the high ball but yes, he's not going to lead us to a premiership from fullback. Centre? I don't know, he's too slow to hit a hole and go through, in our current structure anyway. I thought he might be able to make a go of things at 6, he's got a big boot on him and can throw a decent pass. Just not sure he's got the dynamic ability to make it as a 6 either. I don't know, our current structure needs an overhaul, he looked alright at Souths who were obviously a stronger outfit than WT.

He’s got a great step as well, so maybe at 6 he’ll be dynamic. He can certainly get through the line.

I think its that footwork at the line that makes him difficult to run off, its almost like he is jerky when engaging the line so other players have difficulty timing their runs off him when close to the line.

Its hard to explain lol

I know what you mean but that’s just timing of those on his outside. Practice and playing together will sort that out.
 
@mike said in [Douehi](/post/1217197) said:
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217191) said:
@mike said in [Douehi](/post/1217179) said:
@willow said in [Douehi](/post/1217148) said:
He's our best player under the high ball but yes, he's not going to lead us to a premiership from fullback. Centre? I don't know, he's too slow to hit a hole and go through, in our current structure anyway. I thought he might be able to make a go of things at 6, he's got a big boot on him and can throw a decent pass. Just not sure he's got the dynamic ability to make it as a 6 either. I don't know, our current structure needs an overhaul, he looked alright at Souths who were obviously a stronger outfit than WT.

He’s got a great step as well, so maybe at 6 he’ll be dynamic. He can certainly get through the line.

I think its that footwork at the line that makes him difficult to run off, its almost like he is jerky when engaging the line so other players have difficulty timing their runs off him when close to the line.

Its hard to explain lol

I know what you mean but that’s just timing of those on his outside. Practice and playing together will sort that out.

I think it will get better, but I don't think he will ever be easy to run off. I actually think his footwork at the line is one of his great strengths but it just makes timing hard and makes him more of a runner than a creator.
 
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles
 
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

Leg tackles aren't rewarded like they should be.
 
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.
 
@JoshColeman99 said in [Douehi](/post/1216970) said:
I don’t think he had a shocker at all. He had some bad moments but he also made some awesome catches, made a terrific try saving tackle at fullback and then saved a try the very next tackle and had some decent carries. He wasn’t amazing but a shocker is a harsh call.

Poor bugger seems like he cops a knock every game.

I’m with you - he’s 99% safe in diffusing bombs and elusive in attack, pity it’s not a bit quicker but you can’t doubt his commitment.
I thought he went well tonight especially since he was continually attacked by the biggest Bogan in the game - Naden -
 
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Not sure why we pass anyway. Should be 6 runs from dummy half. Either score or hand it over. No chance of a crap bomb or kicking it dead.

Mistake free footy
 
@TonyTiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217224) said:
@JoshColeman99 said in [Douehi](/post/1216970) said:
I don’t think he had a shocker at all. He had some bad moments but he also made some awesome catches, made a terrific try saving tackle at fullback and then saved a try the very next tackle and had some decent carries. He wasn’t amazing but a shocker is a harsh call.

Poor bugger seems like he cops a knock every game.

I’m with you - he’s 99% safe in diffusing bombs and elusive in attack, pity it’s not a bit quicker but you can’t doubt his commitment.
I thought he went well tonight especially since he was continually attacked by the biggest Bogan in the game - Naden -

My wife kept saying that Naden just looks like a bogan all game lol
 
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217226) said:
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Not sure why we pass anyway. Should be 6 runs from dummy half. Either score or hand it over. No chance of a crap bomb or kicking it dead.

Mistake free footy

Ultimate Taylorball
 
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217227) said:
@TonyTiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217224) said:
@JoshColeman99 said in [Douehi](/post/1216970) said:
I don’t think he had a shocker at all. He had some bad moments but he also made some awesome catches, made a terrific try saving tackle at fullback and then saved a try the very next tackle and had some decent carries. He wasn’t amazing but a shocker is a harsh call.

Poor bugger seems like he cops a knock every game.

I’m with you - he’s 99% safe in diffusing bombs and elusive in attack, pity it’s not a bit quicker but you can’t doubt his commitment.
I thought he went well tonight especially since he was continually attacked by the biggest Bogan in the game - Naden -

My wife kept saying that Naden just looks like a bogan all game lol

He does. I mentioned it a couple weeks ago. He has a face you want to punch. I don’t even dislike him, but there’s something about his face.
 
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217226) said:
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Not sure why we pass anyway. Should be 6 runs from dummy half. Either score or hand it over. No chance of a crap bomb or kicking it dead.

Mistake free footy

Taylorball ....and we still sucked
 
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217236) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217226) said:
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Not sure why we pass anyway. Should be 6 runs from dummy half. Either score or hand it over. No chance of a crap bomb or kicking it dead.

Mistake free footy

Taylorball ....and we still sucked

That’s all I could come up with during my brainstorm. Back to the bottle for more inspiration
 
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Wasn’t that well established quite a few moths ago?
 
@the_third said in [Douehi](/post/1217326) said:
@cochise said in [Douehi](/post/1217214) said:
@Aesopian said in [Douehi](/post/1217205) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217195) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Douehi](/post/1217180) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Douehi](/post/1217172) said:
Doueihi
21 runs for 96 meters
Can somebody unplug the treadmill please !

All the stats will make wonderful reading

I reckon 1 out of every 7-8 hit ups the players made -5 to -10 post contact metres

We could have made an NRL record today

1 out of 3 hit ups more like it ...
And all of our forwards tackle like Farah used to ...( up high )
Pamfers probably made 500 post contact meters tonight.
Legs tackles for crying out loud ..

It’s a height issue. Need shorter players for legs tackles

We can't have players of differing heights, its to hard for passing remember.

Wasn’t that well established quite a few moths ago?

Couple of years ago now, well seems like that anyway
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top