@tigerblood93 said in [Doueihi](/post/1364120) said:@sleeve said in [Doueihi](/post/1363667) said:@cochise said in [Doueihi](/post/1363382) said:@rihannafan1 said in [Doueihi](/post/1363381) said:@cochise said in [Doueihi](/post/1363378) said:@rihannafan1 said in [Doueihi](/post/1363373) said:Our centres and Luc got a lot more ball tonight. Such a far better organised team in attack getting strike players clearly involved.
Be interesting to see if it would make a difference to Roberts game.
I'm sure it would. But where would you play him? In place of Talau if he returns soon?
Probably, Talau made some bad errors tonight, flicking the ball inside was horrendous.
They can't risk Talau in the next game, he looks terrible under the high ball, and is slow. He will get bombed to pieces.
Not sure what game you saw but I didn’t think he looked uncomfortable at all, the flick pass into our goal line was more to do with him thinking he was about to go out, mistake yes but he will learn. I think he may have dropped one more later in the game. But he’s never looked bad under the high ball.
put TT up front,he is2 slow for a back,