Understatement.Don’t see any passion or leadership - he’s cooked
What a joke.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Understatement.Don’t see any passion or leadership - he’s cooked
Back to back to back shocking games.Doueihi had a shocking game but let's not give up on him just yet. He's not a complete player. Lots of flaws in his game. Put him next to Hastings, Brooks, and a second rower who can make all of his tackles and he can shine.
Although I can't excuse his defence at the moment. His first contact is atrocious. He doesn't hit and stick, more like miss and let them stroll through.
Doueihi had a shocking game but let's not give up on him just yet. He's not a complete player.
Back to back to back shocking games.
Brooks like.
Not sure he can ever recover from this.
Cast your mind back to last year's final round.No. Not even close. Brooks has never performed that poorly. Never.
Brooks will tackle and defend hard. Doueihi doesn't.Back to back to back shocking games.
Brooks like.
Not sure he can ever recover from this.
Cast your mind back to last year's final round.
Anyway. Brooks didn't play tonight....
AD, another disgraceful performance tonight.
Hang your head in shame.
No arguments from me tonight boys.Brooks will tackle and defend hard. Doueihi doesn't.
Back to back to back shocking games.
Brooks like.
Not sure he can ever recover from this.
Cast your mind back to last year's final round.
Anyway. Brooks didn't play tonight....
AD, another disgraceful performance tonight.
Hang your head in shame.
What I hate even more is that he's one of these guys that goes around claiming to be the heart and soul of the team and passionate about the club and everyone needs to commit and I'm so good I can name my position and I have to be 5/8 because I'm so great. He's a liability. He's crap. He's worth $150k to sometimes sit on the bench.No. Not even close. Brooks has never performed that poorly. Never.
I can't defend em after that tonight mate.You might need to watch that game again for a fair comparison - That’s the worst performance by a WT’s half in history tonight
To be fair to AD, (IMO)he isn't a crap player, He's just a crap 6. A really really crap 6.
Center or nothing for him. Hell maybe even get him to put some size on and get in the forwards. When he runs hard and straight he makes decent meters.
yea i agree tbh....he wouldnt even be first choice centre....Is he really a centre. He can't tackle. He isn't quick. I honestly think Kepaoa, To'a and Naden are better at centre.
yea i agree tbh....he wouldnt even be first choice centre....