He might have a few more of those games in him before the season ends, stay tuned.He was top 3 - best game I've seen from him.
BUT - just as many flaws and forgettable moments as the big ones that fell in his lap!
Grow a clue troll!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He might have a few more of those games in him before the season ends, stay tuned.He was top 3 - best game I've seen from him.
BUT - just as many flaws and forgettable moments as the big ones that fell in his lap!
Grow a clue troll!
unless Latu is busting out of his seams to strike against his new foe ,good scalp for us that weekNo - I wouldn't change a winning team.
And Latu will be best utilised off the bench against his forrmer teammates.
The following week is another matter - but that's in Adam's hands too
You may be only as good as your last game - but for observers recency bias is not your friend!
The broader sample size depicts reality!
I don't think even you wanted him to stay at 7 after the Parra debacle..... try to enhance your neuroplasticity
Serious question. If I was sitting next to you on a train while you type messages like this, would you like you are laughing? Angry? No emotion?YES - 100%
And many here also wanted us to outbid Saints - let alone match their over-inflated offer!
It was a 2-horse race!
NIL other NRL teams wanted anything to doohey with Doueihi!
He's been a free-agent for 2026 since 1st November 2024 FFS!
Get that into your thick skulls!
elbows at 180%,lolSerious question. If I was sitting next to you on a train while you type messages like this, would you like you are laughing? Angry? No emotion?
I agree with your post by the way but i am curious
HypotheticalSerious question. If I was sitting next to you on a train while you type messages like this, would you like you are laughing? Angry? No emotion?
I agree with your post by the way but i am curious
Love it mate awesome hahaHypothetical
No visible emotion - audible sigh at the end
I hope so - but now the new contract's been signed I have my doubts.He might have a few more of those games in him before the season ends, stay tuned.
Our old mate Lachlan doesn’t look like he is going to produce his best or be happy as 7 in the Bulldogs structure does he ?I hope so - but now the new contract's been signed I have my doubts.
He followed up the big Canberra game after his return last year with an insipid performance and a week off after signing his last deal...
Regardless - Latu on the bench gives us flexible cover for Jarome, Api and Adam and will be a critical part of the 17 against Manly and onwards.
He's not scared of collisions like your old crush Lachlan...
Thanks Benji.I’d like to see him as a 13. We need an attacking 13.
There is no way he signed for 2 years at $350k per year. He may love the tigers but he is not brain damaged. would love tp know what arrangement has been made. Richo is not that good.Lee and Pascoe would have just re- signed AD for $700k a year
Alright you gronk we get it you don't like AD. Stop being so fixated on him you miserable so and so! Waiting for your reply with an image like a 2 year old.YES - 100%
And many here also wanted us to outbid Saints - let alone match their over-inflated offer!
It was a 2-horse race!
NIL other NRL teams wanted anything to doohey with Doueihi!
He's been a free-agent for 2026 since 1st November 2024 FFS!
Get that into your thick skulls!
I'd hate to see his opinion if Dewy played like Luai has at $1.2m per season.Alright you gronk we get it you don't like AD. Stop being so fixated on him you miserable so and so! Waiting for your reply with an image like a 2 year old.
Folks in Doueihi's pants after the Dogs game have been dropping "even Cronk said this and Cronk said that" in their argument, so I've tried to look for it myself.
He actually says all those things that most of us who've tempered our enthusiasm about Doueihi have said - Doueihi's kicking game was smart, and he made the most of the opportunities the Dogs provided. Johns also said he played more like a ball running backrower. Then at 3:25, after showing 40 seconds worth of Bulldog error after Bulldog error, he says more of what we've all been saying - that Wests didn't create any first half try scoring opportunities through halfback play.
your both Doobie supporters ,back off. Some still upset he didn't get enoughI'd hate to see his opinion if Dewy played like Luai has at $1.2m per season.
There is no way he signed for 2 years at $350k per year. He may love the tigers but he is not brain damaged. would love tp know what arrangement has been made. Richo is not that good.
are you 100% AD has found a new lease on life to be our savior, doubt it. Yes his contract is wise n smart at reported pricesAdam's improved defence made him deserving of this extension, and is a bargain if he stayed for less than the average top 30 salary.