Addo Carr signs with Storm...

The point is 22 pages worth of respondents on this forum WANT JOSH ADDO- CARR to stay at the club. DON'T LET HIM GO :righton: :master: :pray:

@DonnyBrasco said:
Most exciting player outside of teddy we have seen in ages, but the latest is he is gone to storm.
If that's the case, do you still pick him in firsts at the expense of someone else?

Yes play him until we are out of the running for the eight then 19 th man for reggies.

@Love the WestsTigers said:
Bl00dy poachers !!!
Hopefully he pulls the pin and says no to them

Yeah, let's blame the Storm. How dare they see a young kid with so much potential being wasted and decided to take advantage.

@GNR4LIFE said:
Bl00dy poachers !!!

Yeah, let's blame the Storm. How dare they see a young kid with so much potential being wasted and decided to take advantage.

Spot on, it was our club and coach who should have had him wrapped up ages ago instead of leaving under performers running out each week in the NRL team. :angry:

Hopefully there is a cooling off period and we can get him to change his mind.

I am happy he stays in the top side even if he does sign as he is the best person for the position.

I feel the need the need for speed.

hmmm I can't believe they'd play him in first grade if he's off elsewhere….........seems odd

Just let it all play out before you get too shrill you drama queens…

@851 said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Bl00dy poachers !!!

Spot on, it was our club and coach who should have had him wrapped up ages ago instead of leaving under performers running out each week in the NRL team. :angry:

The coach isn't in charge of retention and recruitment. The new GM is. What a wonderful start he's off to.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@851 said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Bl00dy poachers !!!

The coach isn't in charge of retention and recruitment. The new GM is. What a wonderful start he's off to.

Yep I know that, but the coach was the one who wouldn't drop the under performing NRL players, leaving the NSW Cup players to lose interest in the club because their path to NRL was blocked.
But hell yeh the new selection panel are getting it right.

@THE POM said:
JAC has signed with Melbourne, but trying to back out of it, hence why no announcement has happened. 10 Day cooling off period has expired so agreement will need to be reached between Melbourne & Tigers.
He doesn't want to leave Sydney !

I'm confused. Has something happened since THE POM posted the above this afternoon. People are speaking here as if JAC has gone.

Nothing has been announced formally, so I am still hopeful.

If he's trying to back out then the signs of him going aren't good. No club forces players to honour contracts these days. Why have a player in your side whose hearts not in it.

You know the sad part of all this is the Storm released their only home grown winger Maehe Fonua to the Super League where he's going very very well, it's very disappointing IMO as our club gives players a chance to resurrect their careers only to bail out before they repay their debt.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@851 said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Bl00dy poachers !!!

And you know for a fact it's all the GM's fault how??

we dont know what has happened, but it appears we haven't really shown major intent to sign Joshua… We got lucky with Teddy, but maybe this time we lose out..

Did we even offer a contract, was it lower than Storm.. Either way at some point Josh accepted a deal from the storm.. I hope it's true that he has had a change of heart but that would mean we have come up with a similar deal ?

It's all happened quickly, but I agree with most, he just seems to have something special.. At worst, a very solid speedy nrl winger and at best.. A rep quality superstar winger because you sense he has so much more upside to unleash..

Anyone shed more light on if we are still in running to keep him?

Nobody really knows what has gone on with JAC, until an announcement is made I'm not too concerned.

Back