AFL - Yay or Nay

Do you like AFL?

• Yay

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
I still haven't read any comments that make me want to watch AFL...

🥲😂
The Majority of the supporting comments are saying its a great game to watch live for the atmosphere, Fat good that does if you aren't able to get to a Capital City to watch it 'live'

so ill assume I'm correct in still thinking it looks shit to watch on TV.

When I was called an arse sniffer when I was raising money for the Dunsborough Dungbeetles in SW WA who I was playing for in 2000, aerial ping pong can go F itself.

I didn't pick. I never want to be a champion if you aren't. I dont care if either win. Its a circus. We are all human. All one. Once we get past color - it will be evident. Thats a good pick.

Thank You Sir. Thats all I asked in the first place.. I would rather spend my family's money on Dungbeetles than Tigers. Im sorry. If that offemds you.

Thank You Sir. Thats all I asked in the first place.. I would rather spend my family's money on Dungbeetles than Tigers. Im sorry. If that offemds you.
The bus to games in SW WA was legendary, put it this way imagine 120kg Maoris with a carton of piss between their legs going to a game telling the bus to stop. Some games were close to 6 hours drive away and then if they didn't have enough numbers we'd lend them a few of our blokes.

Collingwood - and if you think we're boasting stick around and hear us skite,up the Maggies

Last edited:

Staff online

Back