Alcohol

Its 11am and you are finally doing something?
Lazy pothead bum!
Yeah I’m still battling C, so last night I went to bed at midnight and was back up half an hour later with “the runs” till 3am and still got up at 8am, had a smoke and got into things 11am is a late morning tea. I’ve also put a load of washing on and hung it, so yeah lazy as. 😜

Individual.

Exactly. The act of an individual drinking alcohol, even regularly to excess when you are less than 25 will not harm or threaten life. The act of regularly smoking weed when you are less than 25yo has a proven causational link to the development of psychosis and/or schizophrenia that is lifelong.

ill let Lancet, the Canadian Association or the Associate Professor of Neurology at Stanford University know that they are wrong and can put their pearls away. Im sure they will be relieved they can get on with their day.

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares about your opinion.

The research didnt show, because it cant, that people suffering cannabis caused psychosis and/or schizophrenia had a predisposition, however it did prove the causal link and the rate was 220% high over the whole age group, even higher in narrower bands.

In your panic and hysteria to prove me, Andrew Huberman, The Lancet and the scientific establishment wrong, you seem to have missed a critical element. Smoking pot when you are older than 25 is safer than drinking alcohol.

No hysteria, slightly bemused maybe.

Again, before you write another wall of so very salty and so very pointless text, I’ll give you an example of what I’m saying and you are struggling to comprehend.

On this planet, right here right now, heroin is more dangerous to people under 25 than alcohol by a long way

would that be an accurate statement?

You wrote a click bait news.com headline and get all upset when you get called on it.

No hysteria, slightly bemused maybe.

Again, before you write another wall of so very salty and so very pointless text, I’ll give you an example of what I’m saying and you are struggling to comprehend.

On this planet, right here right now, heroin is more dangerous to people under 25 than alcohol by a long way
No idea. Im not aware of the biologic damage that heroin does to the body and whether it disproportional impact people under the age of 25. I do know that cannabis has a disproportional impact on people under 25 that doesnt happen with alcohol.

Your point?

You wrote a click bait news.com headline and get all upset when you get called on it.
If by "click bait" you mean peer reviewed scientific meta analysis....yeah sure....

So I can moderately smoke cannabis before 25 and be ok? lol.

Thanks for posting that, I’ve just realized what I’m dealing with. Good luck on your studies 😂
Enjoy your ignorance for the sake of it....Im out

Last edited:
“Moderation is the key.“ I’ve said that a million times to people in my life, but it seems hard for most people to have self control.

That statement is just incorrect. It’s a choice to smoke and veg or smoke and do something. Ive been smoking this morning (day off), and I’m going to mow the lawn. Now I could sit and veg on the lounge watching the cricket (3/60 odd), but I have chosen to walk The Fonz, wash up the breaky stuff and now mow the lawn. It’s a choice to be lazy don’t blame the pot blame the person for choosing to be lazy and I hate it when people use pot as an excuse for being lazy. I don’t smoke at work though and will not put up with my employees doing it either, people don’t pay you to turn up stoned or pissed or high or whatever. You’ve gotta have standards in life. But when I’m on my time then I want the choice to do what I want. As long as it doesn’t adversely affect others.
Pot doesn't make me lazy per se but I find it makes you content with the life you have I wasn't motivated to improve myself. But the positives far outweigh the negatives. It makes everything more enjoyable, sex is incredible (too much information), it helps with sleep (especially Indica strains) and helps with anxiety. Yes it can make you paranoid, but I am paranoid regardless. Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a weed thread.

Individual.

Exactly. The act of an individual drinking alcohol, even regularly to excess when you are less than 25 will not harm or threaten life. The act of regularly smoking weed when you are less than 25yo has a proven causational link to the development of psychosis and/or schizophrenia that is lifelong.

ill let Lancet, the Canadian Association or the Associate Professor of Neurology at Stanford University know that they are wrong and can put their pearls away. Im sure they will be relieved they can get on with their day.

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares about your opinion.

The research didnt show, because it cant, that people suffering cannabis caused psychosis and/or schizophrenia had a predisposition, however it did prove the causal link and the rate was 220% high over the whole age group, even higher in narrower bands.

In your panic and hysteria to prove me, Andrew Huberman, The Lancet and the scientific establishment wrong, you seem to have missed a critical element. Smoking pot when you are older than 25 is safer than drinking alcohol.
I certainly agree with you re. cannabis, but are you sure your claim about drinking excessively and often under 25 won't harm you is correct?

Yeah I’m still battling C, so last night I went to bed at midnight and was back up half an hour later with “the runs” till 3am and still got up at 8am, had a smoke and got into things 11am is a late morning tea. I’ve also put a load of washing on and hung it, so yeah lazy as. 😜
Gees, I hope tonight's big win :p has started a positive reaction as far as the c goes Buttface.
I remember you saying a few months ago you were having health issues, so don't go having a bludge on us.
WE need your good humor posts on here every day.

I really hope you guys celebrated the win today with a couple of beers or what ever you fancy,fantastic win...
I had a glass of 0 alchahol wine because the Doc told me to have no grog for a month because my body is producing to much iron,,,what a shame,NRL and Easter and Im on the dry...Doc also told me the Xrays of my knees show an advanced arthritice in both the left knee the worst...Off to the orthopedic surgeon next...
Its a bastard getting old,but I will fight to the very end...cheers guys....

ps day 12 today only 18 to go,,,

I really hope you guys celebrated the win today with a couple of beers or what ever you fancy,fantastic win...
I had a glass of 0 alchahol wine because the Doc told me to have no grog for a month because my body is producing to much iron,,,what a shame,NRL and Easter and Im on the dry...Doc also told me the Xrays of my knees show an advanced arthritice in both the left knee the worst...Off to the orthopedic surgeon next...

It's OK TT - I have consumed your share of the Vino Veritas. All the best and just make sure you don't rub your eyes after applying the dencorub! 🍻 🐱☀️

TT i know how you feel

Gees, I hope tonight's big win :p has started a positive reaction as far as the c goes Buttface.
I remember you saying a few months ago you were having health issues, so don't go having a bludge on us.
WE need your good humor posts on here every day.
The same wish for you Ink, as well as many others on here who are having serious health issues.
I hope the 'new and improved model' :love: of the WT's gives you all a positive kick along to better health (y).

Latest posts

Back