Alex Twal #206

Ineptness of the playing group not understanding the fundamentals of the game...
Always support the ball carrier,control the ball,you cant win the game without the ball,our blokes seem to hand it over at will,stupid penalties,dumb mistakes and seasoned NRL players forward passing or watching the ball roll over the sideline...

The other thing that doesn't help any of our forwards is whenever they make a hit up there's hardly ever anyone pushing up with them in support so they're just sitting ducks.
Last night we were working the ball out from our own end, Liddle looked both ways for a runner and there was no one there! Idk what it is with this team.

Every changing environment of the game Mr.

Seems Sheens won't ever be the actual coach but will be involved across the club, perhaps even overseeing and mentoring of a new younger coach... in Johnny Morris, I hope.

What are your thoughts?
You like Maguire?
You want him to continue employed in head coach role?

Simple yes or no would he appreciated.
Yes or No as requested.

I remember seeing him play for Lebanon in the 2017 World Cup and thinking he was going to be a great player. Made 50 tackles without missing any and made decent metres. He's gone backwards over the last two years.
I remember it too. The question is WHY has he gone backwards? I think a new coach may get an improvement in him. Change the coach now and let's see if this is possible.

Twal is a very good player and questions need to be asked why even our experienced players have gone backwards. I believe it is obvious but the Board prefer not to act. Something has to happen this week,
It is so frustrating that the coach was not replaced at the end of last year. Madge must have really sold the tale well. There is absolutely nothing to lose now if we change coaches. The new coach would only have to win one game in the next 8 and we would be ahead of our last 8. What are they waiting for!!!

It is so frustrating that the coach was not replaced at the end of last year. Madge must have really sold the tale well. There is absolutely nothing to lose now if we change coaches. The new coach would only have to win one game in the next 8 and we would be ahead of our last 8. What are they waiting for!!!
I don’t think people are beating down the door to come and be the new Tigers coach.

Something has stalled here in a bad way, was looking good for the first couple of seasons, then went backwards last year and backwards again.

Was one of my first picked a year ago, now lucky to be in the 17 imo.

I'm worried about the next 5 seasons. Pascoe out of his depth, poor leader.
Madge out of ideas and out of time.
Both need to go, we have too many players who've regressed and they can't all be cut loose as no one else will come.

This is now the 3rd, possibly the 4th, time in 8 years where it looks like the team are tanking.

Gutless organisation, Twal, and whoever else you want to include, are a product of this.

Back