Looks injury free- having a great crack..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@geo said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377231) said:Looks injury free- having a great crack..
@merlot said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377461) said:this wk or last he just had 2 flop over the line,he was in,team try in that set anyway
@elderslie_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377159) said:
@old_man_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381519) said:He's gone beast mode. The try is coming...
@voice_of_reason said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381522) said:@old_man_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381519) said:He's gone beast mode. The try is coming...
I'd love to see it against his old club next time we play.
@hobbo1 said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381520) said:Pumped out 77 minutes tonight
Monster effort
@truetiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377199) said:@elderslie_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377159) said:
If you put TTs face to the physique,its how I used to be before I got on the piss,kfc and the good life after footy....
@gnr4life said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381726) said:Can’t believe there was a period early in the year there were people turning on him. Sensibly, all that rubbish is going away now.
@old_man_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381525) said:@voice_of_reason said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381522) said:@old_man_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1381519) said:He's gone beast mode. The try is coming...
I'd love to see it against his old club next time we play.
YES
I think Stefano should be primed too