Alien

clifferdSH

Ole mate Alien on LU claiming he king hit a tigers supporter after the game and laughing about it. Said it was someone off this forum because they knew his name. Was any one witness to this? Some people are prettt filthy about it on Facebook and wanna report it to the police no matter if lying or not

So, he posted what he did on Facebook? a public page or private page? Don't really think they can do anything unless the other party makes an accusation.

Yeah, he's just a mouth. He's petrified of his own shadow.

This is the guy who creates fake profiles to back himself up in arguments at 3 o'clock in the morning. He's not hitting anybody. You're fooling nobody fatso.

@ said:
Ole mate Alien on LU claiming he king hit a tigers supporter after the game and laughing about it. Said it was someone off this forum because they knew his name. Was any one witness to this? Some people are prettt filthy about it on Facebook and wanna report it to the police no matter if lying or not

Doesnt sound like a "king hit" at all.
Not a WTF forum user but a LU user.

Can somebody give us the back story on Alien?
Former tigers fan yeah? What happened

@ said:
@ said:

Yeah overexaggerated it a bit.

To put it short he used to be a member of the WT and this forum but turned on them because of the divide the magpies merger were getting I think? Basically he was anti-Balmain and couldn't support us anymore so switched to Souffs lol

Have to be a turncoat to switch sporting teams, and to them of all teams

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Yeah overexaggerated it a bit.

To put it short he used to be a member of the WT and this forum but turned on them because of the divide the magpies merger were getting I think? Basically he was anti-Balmain and couldn't support us anymore so switched to Souffs lol

Lol, what a worm.
What a terrible team to jump ship to.

He turned when the ISP team merged. He's the real life version of the fat WOW player in South Park.

Didn't he get off the Forum because of something to do with the like/dislike feature? Couldn't cop people disliking his posts or something.

@ said:
Didn't he get off the Forum because of something to do with the like/dislike feature? Couldn't cop people disliking his posts or something.

Thought it was the other way around. He was disliking every post.

Think he was banned in the end. But he did have a whinge about the rep system. He was filthy that you couldn't give yourself rep.

@ said:
@ said:

Thought it was the other way around. He was disliking every post.

That too. Really petty crap.

Unless there are any reports of an infant being punched after the game last night I'm gonna say it didn't happen…

I dunno why but this popped into my head straight away after reading this thread…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Back