Apologise to Madge HERE

since we last made playoffs we have only once averaged as many points scored as those against that was 2019 . The average ( not including this year ) is 19 for, 24 against . This year 15 for, 27 against. One try either way is all we've deteriorated. We're just a very average club that attracts very average players and is administered in a very average manner.

Thread BUMP

Absolute Garbage from the Tigers

72 - 6 against the Roosters

Imagine that this would have been 150 - 6 if Madge was here (Sarcasm)

Shame on the club for removing Madge who at the time of his removal at least had a team that was playing with purpose despite the poor results.
Absolute garbage is right! But apologies to Fadge, your kidding yourself!!
One, it’s Fadge’s team he assembled and two, it’s arguable the game v the storm last season. When the drizzle clocked off in the second half, our performance was still very similar.
Ok I apologise Fadge for signing these fine example of players and I am sorry for bagging u for our team dropping two places each year u were coaching us, obviously it’s all Nofa’s fault.

Sorry Kitten,Madge inherited Clearys dregs,you know Packer Matalino,Reynolds Mbye etc...he started clearing the trash and getting younger talented guys,but has been punted before he could see the work progress....but yeah,stick to the Madge squad for 4 years if it helps mate...
Yep, Cleary was the worst. He did a lot of damage with those OTT signings. He should have been forced to take them with him "on the bus" back to Penrith.

But Madge had four years to fix things and the team went worse every year. Look at how Souths improved when Siebold took over, and it's not as though he's a supercoach. If you give most coaches a tribe of wild Burgi in their prime, Inglis when he was good, Sutton, Keary, Reynolds, Koroisau and Te'o and they'll come close to winning the comp.

Madge built the squad, the game plan, the culture. Everything was his.

And it's by far the worst we've squad we've ever had, and the worst in the comp. That is all on him.

The fact we've gotten worse in the short term after his sacking is disappointing but also predictable. When you tell a bunch of players there's no future for them what do you expect them to do? Professionalism is hardly at the centre of anything we do.

And it's by far the worst we've squad we've ever had, and the worst in the comp. That is all on him.

The fact we've gotten worse in the short term after his sacking is disappointing but also predictable. When you tell a bunch of players there's no future for them what do you expect them to do? Professionalism is hardly at the centre of anything we do.
Yep I agree!
Expected something but got nothing.
And nothing to apologise for us to Madhe.
Garbage thread.

Yeh Maguire built the culture.
We were killing it before him ...when we couldn't retain our own juniors that we planned to build our success on, and signed washed up players from other clubs on over inflated contracts, while being blindsided by the coach who signed them who ran as soon as he could to a club that was set up for him with the best talent in the game, and left our fans sitting on the stupid bloody bus BS.
The club has been on a rebuild for 10 years something most can do in half the time and there is no sign of getting close to success.
The only people stupid enough to blame Maguire for that are those with their head in the sand.

Yeh Maguire built the culture.
We were killing it before him ...when we couldn't retain our own juniors that we planned to build our success on, and signed washed up players from other clubs on over inflated contracts, while being blindsided by the coach who signed them who ran as soon as he could to a club that was set up for him with the best talent in the game, and left our fans sitting on the stupid bloody bus BS.
The club has been on a rebuild for 10 years something most can do in half the time and there is no sign of getting close to success.
The only people stupid enough to blame Maguire for that are those with their head in the sand.

He had what 4yrs here, the culture of the team right now is 100% on him.

Absolute garbage is right! But apologies to Fadge, your kidding yourself!!
One, it’s Fadge’s team he assembled and two, it’s arguable the game v the storm last season. When the drizzle clocked off in the second half, our performance was still very similar.
Ok I apologise Fadge for signing these fine example of players and I am sorry for bagging u for our team dropping two places each year u were coaching us, obviously it’s all Nofa’s fault.

We get it - Let it go...

He had what 4yrs here, the culture of the team right now is 100% on him.
Absolute rubbish. This club hasn't been able to attract or retain a representative player since Teddy Moses and Woods jumped. The perception of the club was well ingrained before Maguire. The dumbest thing anyone could do is convince themselves that he is responsible for our loser tag. He was just another victim of it.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but I think there's a few others to burden with some blame as well. Hartigan in particular seems to have been a total bust in his role.
Plus the various executives we've had over the past decade have all played their part in taking this club to the bottom.
And that's where we are - at the bottom of pretty much every measure.

We had a horrible squad and culture when Madge arrived, don’t kid yourself.

Madge i'm sorry you were a crap coach of the wests tigers.
I'm sorry you put together a crap team.
And i'm sorry you trousered up to 800k when you were sacked.

Is that how you wanted the apology?
Fixed it:
Madge i'm sorry you were a crap coach of the wests tigers, a super-crap team built by Justin and Ivan. Hamstrung largely by the ridiculous contracts handed to Packer, Mbye and Reynolds.
And you deserve every bit of 800k you were given when sacked because we have done irreparable damage to your reputation. Sorry. P.s. we sent you a copy of your doco, we’re sorry about that too.

Back