Arthur sacked

Guys I put my hand in the ring for this position and made some direct enquiries via a cousin and was told I didn’t have anywhere near the experience they need.
He didn’t even look at the excel spreadsheets I made with my game plans, visions, targets and that.
Although truth be told I think that was to be expected.
However,
They did let something slip during the chat and that Brian McDermott from the knights is either their number one target or is being highly considered.
McD really ! You mean as well as our current coaching team or instead of ????
Who Bomber( is he going for the Parra job), Robbie( opening more restaurants)
and why ?
Sorry , I know why, if that’s the case.

I really hope people around the place swallow their pride and understand that there is a coach on the market way more qualified than the one we have now.

BA probably won't get a job for a while. The closest coaches close to a sacking are probably Todd Payten, possible AOB and now with Bellamy going another year, most likely Jason Ryles will be going to Eels.

Even if there were 30 teams in the NRL, Benji probably won't find a head coaching job with his resume other than with us. If he wants to be real about this head coaching business, assist under a good coach for a few years, take on a reserve grade job, coach the Jersey Flegg and move up the ranks.

I really hope people around the place swallow their pride and understand that there is a coach on the market way more qualified than the one we have now.

BA probably won't get a job for a while. The closest coaches close to a sacking are probably Todd Payten, possible AOB and now with Bellamy going another year, most likely Jason Ryles will be going to Eels.

Even if there were 30 teams in the NRL, Benji probably won't find a head coaching job with his resume other than with us. If he wants to be real about this head coaching business, assist under a good coach for a few years, take on a reserve grade job, coach the Jersey Flegg and move up the ranks.
I tend to agree Benji was going to rely on Sheens for a couple of years so getting another experienced coach to assist him complete his training is not that bad of an idea

As far as coaching is concerned, Benji was born on 3rd.

Parra are basically wanting Mcdermott, the other options are just for due dilligence.

They should not have sacked Arthur, but he is our man, eels were a rabble in 2013 when he took over. Then he said 'yallah' and they went on a relatively successful run. He might get an eel over to us.

Can someone remind me why they didnt target Flanno?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back